• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Glucosamine Injections

JohnRambo

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Not really AAS; but.... Should help in conjunction.

Anyone ever use glucosamine injections or glucosamine + chitosan etc....
the oral glucosamine helps been using it for years; but I'm thinking on getting the injections that are supposed to be better.... Can't find many people using it or the proper dose except loading then 1/wk and maintenance....
Seems like it would just be easier to inject it with peps/hcg or any other water based injection SubQ or even spot inject it with something like tb500/bcp

hopefully someone can chime in otherwise I guess il go to my local horse veterinarian and pic up a bottle of injectable glucosamine (bottles are 200mg/ml @ 100ml from the vet)... Doesn't seem to be any Pharma sources of the stuff still available...

never tried it... interesting you bring up the topic though... i was talking to a trainer at the Dexter Jackson classic here in town last weekend and he says he has his guys taking 4500-6000mg of glucosamine/msm tabs (6-8 pills daily) for joint issues (along with a small bit of npp)... says a week long loading phase of 10-12 pills a day is ideal when getting going too...

i had read similar stuff from a few physicians that the normal (2) a day theory is garbage and guys who are in the gym, putting huge amounts of strain on the body, need 3-4x the recommended dose to help fight inflammation and arthritis

i know, seems like a lot

never tried it... interesting you bring up the topic though... i was talking to a trainer at the Dexter Jackson classic here in town last weekend and he says he has his guys taking 4500-6000mg of glucosamine/msm tabs (6-8 pills daily) for joint issues (along with a small bit of npp)... says a week long loading phase of 10-12 pills a day is ideal when getting going too...

i had read similar stuff from a few physicians that the normal (2) a day theory is garbage and guys who are in the gym, putting huge amounts of strain on the body, need 3-4x the recommended dose to help fight inflammation and arthritis

i know, seems like a lot

its true.... I was at 3grams a day as well myself.... Only downside is it builds up and causes acne and I end up having to switch brands.... It's all the fillers they use that screws me up.... Hard tabs get me all yucked and I tried pure powder but it always comes with filler or impossible to measure micrograms

its better taken in 2-3 doses throughout the day so I did 1gram 3/day; however injection is better for spot treatment along with blood buildup and has been shown to not only help join pain and issues but even possibly regrew it and strengthen it in some patients...
Even in horses it works wonders; the only problem is most people are scared of injecting so that's why there's almost no human grade glucosamine injections left so I'm thinking the vet route and trying that out....
studies show it very hard to overdose on glucosamine as it is also water soluble and gets excreted although I don't know how that pertains to shots since oral supplementation also has micrograms absorbed for every gram taken versus full absorption injected...

Im trying to see someone who has done it or has insight or il just report back since I'm basically set on trying it out to improve joint function especially knees on squats and elbows on heavy chest days (I dumbbell press not bench press so it takes more of a toll on the joints but better strength than benching)

Bump if anyone. If not il start my experiment soon and see how it goes for others.

I never use and I do not know anyone's use of the injectable form. I use tablets for years, but if you do I would like to tell me about your experience. Greetings

Back