• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

LISS Cardio = inhibit gains?

lachu543

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hi,

What is Your opinion about doing cardio year round, even in Off-Season? I mean for example ~30min LISS at the morning or after training 7x week? Do You think it can inhibit muscle/strength gains ( a lot of studies about cortisol level etc. )? Of course while using AAS.

why would you want to do it year round? just dial in your diet better and get your cardio in in the bedroom

I run anywhere from 4 to 7 days a week due to work. It's usually some type of LISS for 30/45 minutes.

Right now I lift mon/wed/fri... high calorie days.

Running tues/thurs/sat... lower calorie days.

Sunday is maintenance calories with a cheat meal or two.

I'm feeling good and dropped some body fat. How much, I don't know, haven't been tested. I can say I'm looking a lot better and not pudgy lol.

I don't see a problem with LISS everyday is you are eating enough calories.

During a cut diet I like to do 12 minutes of HIIT on an elliptical after a weight workout. Then every third day I do cardio only and walk for 45-60 minutes outdoors mostly in the summer heat. So I usually do some sort of cardio 6 days a week.

Then most of the year I do weight 2 days, no cardio. 3rd day is a cardio only day and I cycle LISS (45 minutes treadmill). MISS (30 minutes on an elliptical), then HIIT again 12-15 minutes on an elliptical. On 1 weekend day I do both weights and cardio afterwards, so I do cardio 3 times a week.

I know a lot of guys hate cardio. I enjoy it, I used to be big runner years ago so that's probably why. I plug in my headphones to my phone, and tap IHeart radio, and I'm in my own little world :)

if you ask some best IFBB pro trainers..all guys from IFBB that competite Mr Olympia do cardio also on mass and off session for better muscles gains,etc..
but you need to think also on your hearth guys!!!!

DO CARDIO ALL YEAR ! ALL THE TIME!

Back