• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Winter cycle advice

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I want to run test cyp and deca for 18 weeks.

Test cyp @ 500 mg/ week
Deca. @ 600 mg/ week.

I havent got my ancilleries in check yet.
Ill probably end up using prami and exemestane.

Ill also use the pyramid method on dosing through the 18 weeks. Just need some advice on where to start at with dose and where I should end up with the higher dose.

Bump!

I've had awesome results with my current cycle of test 583/week and deca 466/week. After 9 weeks I added mast e at 560/week. I'd recommend just a straight 600/week test c and 500/week deca with maybe a front load of both. End the deca 2 weeks before the test cause it takes longer to clear before pct.

This will be my first time running a 19-nor. Figured id try deca before tren.

Bulking?

Do you have a plan for diet yet? More important than the gear.

Yes bulking. My dieting while on cycle is usually on point I have no worries with that

Looks good.

Only thing I can think of is maybe Dbol for first four weeks?

Looooooooooooots of water! LOL! You'll be swimming if you add in DBol!

I agree. I am forever working on adding mass but the high estro, water retaining, high blood pressure inducing, liver hammering effects of Dbol are just not for me.

But a lot of guys here praise it so there is definitely a Dbol following or cult.

IML Gear Cream!
Lol oh yeah.. I was thinking dbol but might throw in adrol instead

Lol oh yeah.. I was thinking dbol but might throw in adrol instead

Hell yeah bro that's goin to be my fall/winter monster bulkathon!!! 600 deca 500 test with aanadrol first four to five weeks... Aromasin too. Can't wait!!!!

OIF VETERAN

I don't see any reason to run your Cycle that long. If your goal is to put on muscle.. then running anything after the 12 week mark is going to have diminished return.

Back