• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • IronMag Labs® 25% Off Sale!❤️‍🔥 Hardcore Bodybuilding Supplements💪Use Coupon Code ASF25 💊

first timer

BA_81

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm new at injectables...i got a tri-blend & deca...I'm 6'4 285 & about 20% bf what should I expect off my first cycle?

I do have 1 of each because I wasn't sure about a safe dosage being my first time

I have a strict diet and I train twice a day with 30 minutes of cardio plus I work 10 hrs a day walking about 2 miles a night

Enough for 10-14weeks?? Why aren't you doing a simple test e cycle first?? Do you know how your body will react??

Gonna need more gear. You should be asking questions and planning long before you make a purchase

Where's this tri blend from? What esters? Dosing? Ai? How much are you in the gym a week?

Need more gear and info to be able to assist you my man.

I may come off as critical but we all just want to help. This fourm has been a big help to me and without it id be lost

Bring your first cycle, make sure you have a PCT set up & in mind also. I didn't know anything about it after my first 2 cycles. These guys on here have a lot of info to share. Do some research as well is my best advice to you. Good luck bro. You already sound like a beast, so a good diet, training & cycle should have you looking like a freak.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Do you trust your source? Plan on protocol blood work? 2-19nor need to control prolactin levels

Yes you should definitely do a little research. you're going to need more year and you're definitely going to need to control prolactin levels.

Back