• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Masteron Enanthate Question from a powerlifter

DieStrongDianabol

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Whats up bros. What are the veteran guys thoughts on masteron for powerlfiting? In short, I want to run high test around 2g a week of test E but want to keep my bloat down. I am also interested in masteron in general because of the strength, hardening, libido, well being etc. How much masteron Enanthate would one recommend to help me keep my bloat down and yield solid strength gains? I hate AIs because they ruin my sleep make me feel like complete shit and also just want to try out masteron. Any tips?

Currently running tren ace 100mg ED, and test Cypionate 300mg EW.

Would 600mg of masteron keep bloat down if I run test at 2 grams a week?
(600mg Masteron Enanthate, w 2 grams of test E)

Thanks bros.

2g of test a week??? you are going to have to do some trial and error with the Mast because there are very few people , that i have seen on these forums, who have run that much test before ... i wouldnt dare run run that much, or even half that much, without running an AI too... pllus, if you can start injecting that much and not get test Flu, i would be quite surprised... have you run that much gear before?

could throw an oral in there that wont cause bloat .. maybe tbol

gl

That's a lot of test but definitely not unheard of. With that much test I don't see Masteron alone being enough. You'll need an AI. 600 of mast is a healthy dose, but I have a feeling for bloat you'll need to run an AI and get labs to dial it in. The only sides I ever get associated with an AI are from too little or too much

2g of test a week??? you are going to have to do some trial and error with the Mast because there are very few people , that i have seen on these forums, who have run that much test before ... i wouldnt dare run run that much, or even half that much, without running an AI too... pllus, if you can start injecting that much and not get test Flu, i would be quite surprised... have you run that much gear before?

gl

Check, yeah Ive ran 1.5g of test and loved it. Im looking to bulk up for a few months before my meet in the spring. Test flu sucks but its not as bad as tren cough to me. Once I get closer I will throw tren in again. Thanks for the advice.

- - - Updated - - -

gl

Check, yeah Ive ran 1.5g of test and loved it. Im looking to bulk up for a few months before my meet in the spring. Test flu sucks but its not as bad as tren cough to me. Once I get closer I will throw tren in again. Thanks for the advice.

Mast is AWESOME combined with Test for strength gains. It can also help you burn fat easily while cutting down to make weight.

I run it with every cycle no matter what. Seems to really enhance other compounds on top of the DHT benefits.

*Cardio and conditioning will keep that bloat down.

**I've pinned 900 of Test twice in one week before a meet and never got "test flu". It is a bro-science myth with no actual science to support it even exists. My guess is some people have weak immune systems that the Test compromises and they get sick.

Thanks for the advice bros. i keep hearing such good things about masteron other than the aesthetic benefits. Appreciate the wisdom

Stay Strong, Die Young, Dianabol

If I was running 2g of test, I wouldnt be surprised if atleast 1g of mast would be what you need. Honestly that would probably be my starting point if I were you.

You'll still want an AI on hand and be prepared to up the Mast.

When running with tren I like to keep tren:mast 1:1.

I think test flu has more to do with your body going through rapid changes and you feel sick because your body is exhausted. It used to happen to me a lot when I was newer to AAS. doesn't happen as much now because I'm not gaining as fast now that I've had a few cycles under my belt.

Back