• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

kash monies crib

kash monies

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Yo dawgs come on in n kick back fo a while

Dis be kashes crib an brothas all be welcome . grab a 40 or sumthin to drink sit down with some fly as bitches, maybe burn a blunt an chill
throw up a pic or 2 fo fun n kash be tha host let da party start

http://youtu.be/C0fmAzAOFE8

's & 's my nigga

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

's or 's mother fucker?!

At least you could've picked a better song, fucking half wit.

yo even i dont know wut dat mean , gonna take some E nJ to get on yo plane

125p1kn.jpg

Get Shredded!
.. the gimmick knows us, therefore it's either a Mod, or an X member.. they're most likely trying to stimulate activity in the pit[good luck with that] & I like to laugh as much as the next guy, but this dude doesn't even know a black man, let alone how to talk like one . I don't think it's SIL , but thought that maybe it's custom....maybe SFW, & it ain't the captain because it's to much work.. more speculation is needed ... :thinking:

.. the gimmick knows us, therefore it's either a Mod, or an X member.. they're most likely trying to stimulate activity in the pit[good luck with that] & I like to laugh as much as the next guy, but this dude doesn't even know a black man, let alone how to talk like one . I don't think it's SIL , but thought that maybe it's custom....maybe SFW, & it ain't the captain because it's to much work.. more speculation is needed ... :thinking:

Tpc? he hasnt had a gimmick in awhile and probability says....

True Dat.

Kash is entertaining and retarded all at once. Bonez?

My thought. The grammar is terrible. BUT, let's just reverse ip lookup

"Show yourself!" -Tenchu PS1

Rants would be WAAAAAAAAY longer

Niggas be ponderin an shit careful not to pop a cap in yo head some ya mutha fuckas kant afford dat

Back