• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

EP Sustanon 500

GOTGrowth

P.S.L. Representative
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Purity Source Labs now has, BRAND NEW IN STOCK!

Euro Pharmacies Sustanon 500!

logo_small_430_82.jpg

The blend has 4 Testosterone Esters totaling 500mg
cwm27.gif

Testosterone Propionate 60mg

Testosterone Phenylpropionate 120mg

Testosterone Isocaproate 120mg

Testosterone Decanoate 200mg

Now this is a killer product.....how's the pip? And what are the chances of dropping the price slightly? Because it's the same as buying 2 of the 250...the convenience of 1 ml is great....but let's see a deal on this,cause I'll snatched a few up if you can make it worth my investment....come on PSL,I know you can do some hocus pocus shit! ;)

We want a deal....when do we want it? NOW!!!

I have done sus 400, cannot imagine sus 500 and the blend looks delicious...... Twice a week inject for a descent cycle?

I know for a fact it's going to have a bite, but I think the convenience is well worth it... I could literally get away with 1/2 cc X2 a week, I could mix them with my trenE...blamo!!!
Our gear is definitely some of the most painless around. Even our prop is virtually pip-less. But when you get up to 500mg/mL there will be a bit of pip no matter what you do.

As far as a price drop...I can see your logic there. Perhaps that may be in order :) Let me speak with my colleagues on this my friend.

Back