• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

How much weight did you gain your 1st Cycle?

kiing

My Thrown
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
How much all round weight did you gain from your first cycle???

25lbs that I never lost. Changed my body permanantly. 250 sus and 300 deca a week

started at mid 180's ended at 220 stayed at 205-210lbs
12 weeks of test E 500mg EW and super DMZ (old formula) at recomended daily dose for 4 weeks.

So far 45 pounds....lol. I started TRT 3 years ago and haven't stopped. Currently 220 as of this morning. Gonna run a cut cycle starting the end of feb.

im almost at the end of my first cycle and im up 17lbs so far and down a few shirt sizes too im running 600mg test e and just running some dbol at 30mg hopefully i keep most of it

Little over 15 lbs on my first Test E cycle, while dropping a little body fat as well.

12-13kg...so its over 25lbs ;)

first cycle need to be done correct and with good quality gear so you got maxx..

Sus 400mg/week, prop 200mg/week and Deca at 400mg/week. 10 weeks and about 20 pounds

IML Gear Cream!
2.5 weeks into first cycle, I'm up 8.8lbs on 500mg/week TestE, & averaging about 4,700 calories/week so far. Dbol will start next week and should boost weight gain. You can follow my "log" over in the grAnabolic forum area.

About 15-20 lbs. pretty much gained that on every cycle since I go years between cycles.

My first "real" cycle was 500mg Test E/week with a 4 week Dbol kick-start. I gained 20ish lbs., and I kept 15 lbs. after PCT. I could have gained much more if I knew anything about eating right. Live and learn.

Back