• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Thoughts on winter bulk cycle

kfiggy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I am going to be starting my winter bulk cycle in 2 weeks and just wanted to get some feedback on the cycle. I am currently 6"0 and weigh 215lbs, I am relatively lean with four abs showing. I am currently cruising on 300mg/w test e and my last cycle was test e 400mg/w, tren e 600mg/w and mast e 600mg/w. For this cycle I am looking at

weeks 1-5 anadrol 100mg/d
weeks 1-16 test e 1000mg/w
weeks 1-16 deca 500mg/w
weeks 1-16 tren e 400mg/w
Arimidex and prami on hand and dosed as needed

I am going to be starting my winter bulk cycle in 2 weeks and just wanted to get some feedback on the cycle. I am currently 6"0 and weigh 215lbs, I am relatively lean with four abs showing. I am currently cruising on 300mg/w test e and my last cycle was test e 400mg/w, tren e 600mg/w and mast e 600mg/w. For this cycle I am looking at

weeks 1-5 anadrol 100mg/d
weeks 1-16 test e 1000mg/w
weeks 1-16 deca 500mg/w
weeks 1-16 tren e 400mg/w
Arimidex and prami on hand and dosed as needed
:winkfinger::winkfinger:

Finally someone that does a bit of research and asks us for some serious advice and doesn't come with some bullshit ridiculous cycle. Looks great brother. My only suggestion is to run the tren higher then the test I personally get better results that way.

Finally someone that does a bit of research and asks us for some serious advice and doesn't come with some bullshit ridiculous cycle. Looks great brother. My only suggestion is to run the tren higher then the test I personally get better results that way.

That is what I did for the summer, the tren sides started getting to me and honestly had me feeling like shit most of the time. That is why I dropped it from 600mg to 400mg as I have ran 400mg a week without the bag of crap feeling I got from the 600mg. I am definitely looking to bulk and I threw the tren in to harden it all up a little (and because it is magical!). I always used tren to cut, never to bulk before but I have a whole bunch so I figure what the hell. So to have the test dose lower would mean to just continue on my cruise dose because I do not want to up the tren dose. My body handles test very well, last winter I did 600mg/w of deca and 1400mg/w of test. I looked like a chipmunk getting ready for the winter but felt fantastic and got big and strong. My main goal with this cycle is to get bigger, stronger and to feel great while doing it. I would probably sooner drop the tren all together before lowering the test and increasing the tren. I can deal with acne, bloat, gyno, hair loss, etc.. as they are manageable, the shitty feeling is not.

I like it bro. A gram of test, 2 19 nors, and drol? How could you go wrong? 1371 stated that he likes his tren higher than test. I'm the other way around and feel much better with the test at a 2:1 ratio over the tren.

I still have about 7-8 more weeks on my test/tren cycle. Once that's gone I'm going to go right into this.

1-8 dianabol 100mg/day
1-20 sustanon 800mg/wk
1-20 deca 600mg/wk
1-20 EQ 600mg/wk

I blast and cruise (no PCT) so I run the deca to the very end.

I just came off my bulking cycle but I lean but I ran 12 weeks and did tren/mast/test frontloaded with 4 weeks of dbol and ran the cycle at 3/1/1 because tren and test compete for the same receptors and tren is I believe 5x the strength of test so really your not going to be getting the same results or atleast I don't so it's just my opinion but I'd rather the tren get those receptors then the test. Alot more potent.

I'm not sold on competing receptors until you hit saturation. I've read that the average lifespan of an androgen receptor is actually very short although once activated the effect takes sometime. The image I got was like a Venus flytrap... It opens up eats the prey then closes and then the metabolic processes start. Add to that that high levels of androgens increase the number of AR's rather quickly and non AR mediated pathways which no one can clearly identify or define and the whole competition thing strikes me as bro science. Obviously this is just my cobbled together opinion, but I think too much emphasis gets given to AR competition.

PS: if you don't blow the fuck up on that cycle something is wrong?

Last edited:
I guess I'm going against the grain here but I am more conservative in my thinking . First unless you've already ran 100mg/day of drol I would probably opt for 50 . Drol seems to be one of those compounds that also makes you feel like shit . Lethargy and loss of appetite are very common . Also the length of run for the tren is more than I feel is good . 4 months on tren ? No thanks . Seems more and more guys are using tren for very long runs now . When you do labs and I do hope you will on this run check your lipids . Your last cycle which was just a couple months ago was with tren and now you want to run it again for 4 months . It gets hard on the body and nervous system you know . I feel 8 - 10 weeks of tren is plenty . You are just a little over 200lbs so I doubt all this is needed for so long at your stage . Just my opinion but good luck .

I guess I'm going against the grain here but I am more conservative in my thinking . First unless you've already ran 100mg/day of drol I would probably opt for 50 . Drol seems to be one of those compounds that also makes you feel like shit . Lethargy and loss of appetite are very common . Also the length of run for the tren is more than I feel is good . 4 months on tren ? No thanks . Seems more and more guys are using tren for very long runs now . When you do labs and I do hope you will on this run check your lipids . Your last cycle which was just a couple months ago was with tren and now you want to run it again for 4 months . It gets hard on the body and nervous system you know . I feel 8 - 10 weeks of tren is plenty . You are just a little over 200lbs so I doubt all this is needed for so long at your stage . Just my opinion but good luck .

I appreciate any feedback. I have run adrol at 100mg/d without issue, it is fast acting so I can always pull back if need be. Deca always worked better if I ran it for longer, hence the 16 week cycle. My last cycle I had my lipids checked and I was only very slightly elevated. Originally I was only going to do deca, test and anadrol with the deca dose slightly higher but figured since I have so much tren, I might as well throw it in. So if I am set with 16 weeks with test and deca, would you recommend only running the tren 10 weeks, maybe from weeks 7-16?

IML Gear Cream!
If running everything 16 weeks, I would drop the Tren dosage to 200mg/week. That, or add in the Tren around the half-way point of the cycle at 400mg/week.

So maybe I will switch to something like this -

Anadrol - 100mg/d weeks 1-6
Test E - 1000mg/w weeks 1-16
Deca - 600mg/w weeks 1-16
Tren E - 400mg/w weeks 5-16

This way the tren kicks in after the anadrol and is only run for 12 weeks vs 16.

Last edited:
That is just the way I would run it, but the way you have it set up is fine too. I just think Tren can be utilized best mid way, or on the back end, of a cycle. Or using a lower dosage of it throughout a cycle to help stay lean, especially when bulking.

You could also use Anadrol 4 weeks on/off throughout, and maybe extend everything to 20 weeks.

Back