• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

If your new to board

jj1969

Banned
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Please dont PM me or anyone else for that matter regarding getting contact info for sources.

Introduce yourself to the board. Post up replies, become involved in this board or any other one for that matter.

Thanks.

I get that a lot too. I will be happy to give you my honest experiences and preferences with sources, but no one will hand you info on how to contact or get a list. You have to get those for yourself. Also I have a friend that is new to this lifestyle and I recommended he join here. Since he joined he keeps recieving emails from sources with their lists. Knock it off guys. If members want your list they will ask. And I know for a fact it's targeted towards newer members. Bad marketing strategy. If you have a good product and a good rep they will come to you.

I'm new here. Not new to training, but anabolics is a whole new ball game to me. I have a lot of experience on several other types of forums, I've always had the mindset to try and give more than take. I'm all ears here, trying to learn as much as I can, and hope to one day be able to help where I can.. I've started a thread asking about sources and quality, but I would never have the audacity to PM someone and ask for a straight hookup...if that doesn't scream LE, I don't know what does.

Disregard the pm then. Can someone hook me up with a source?

Disregard the pm then. Can someone hook me up with a source?

Jeffy labs has 1000mg test e, feels good in the delt.

All joking aside. It's a learning experience, for all of us. New and veterans. New members most likely don't have an idea how this place operates. All it takes is a simple google search.

My last PM from a new member was pretty hostile. Alot of cursing and saying I looked nothing like my grindr profile. Fuck if I dont.

Back