• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Big Thank You to AY

countrystrong83

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
From the time I have been a member on this forum I have had the privilege of ordering from numerous sponsors. Some have been better then others, but none of them have compared to AY.

My first order went unbelievably smooth, great communication, quick and most importantly good clean product.

On my second order my donation did not make it to her due to reasons out of her and I's control. I thought I was SOL but being the solid source she is she assured me she would fulfill the order anyways. I was shocked, JD helped guide me through the hole thing and made everything smooth.

I can't say thank you enough you have earned a loyal customer here.

You are a fortunate man to be associated with such a great team . JD is the best of the best and a very good friend to have.. Good luck and enjoy ..

Your in great hands with ay.....jd is the man :winkfinger:

AY does not disappoint.

Great team man.... You will love it.
Her and JD are awesome together and will take care of any issues that may arise.

Welcome to the elite circle of members who are blessed with such a source.

Great review countrystrong, enjoy your nectar!

I love AY gear and the service is top knotch. The gear is by far the best around that I have used and I have used many. they really are a pleasure to deal with.
Jersey-ahh hes alright. j/k he has helped me with many things and I appreciate everything he does.Good guy to have on your side. Great team they have.

With Ay you don't have to worry! Jd, and the crew are on top of things,and always willing to go the extra mile to help!! Ay products have always tested top shelf! your in good hands.

IML Gear Cream!
Getting a TD from AY is always a great day . I know V doesn't get on the board too much anymore but I wish she could see all these posts about how grateful we all are for all the hard work and commitment to quality that has earned all this gratitude . We all love you V as well as JD , Pitt and TC . The best of the best ! Over time I know it's a tendency to take a good thing for granted . let's all remember the hard work that goes on behind the scenes everyday and take the time to say thanks after that pack lands .

Getting a TD from AY is always a great day . I know V doesn't get on the board too much anymore but I wish she could see all these posts about how grateful we all are for all the hard work and commitment to quality that has earned all this gratitude . We all love you V as well as JD , Pitt and TC . The best of the best ! Over time I know it's a tendency to take a good thing for granted . let's all remember the hard work that goes on behind the scenes everyday and take the time to say thanks after that pack lands .

You got it.
your the reason I'm going green.
everything you post about AY is all good.
convinced me.
the funds will be here friday.
not even going to hesitate one second.
I want to be the jolly green giant.:winkfinger:

Green is good and my glutes are full of it right now!

You got it.
your the reason I'm going green.
everything you post about AY is all good.
convinced me.
the funds will be here friday.
not even going to hesitate one second.
I want to be the jolly green giant.:winkfinger:
Glad I could help brother . What are you thinking about getting first ?

Did she go private? I placed an order for her a couple years ago and she was all over the board. She isn't anywhere to be found on here now.

Yay!! Only 14 years 11 months left.

Lol...you and I both! :winkfinger:

I'd love to try out AY but it seems like a daunting task.

They had me at "unicorn jizz" ...haha

Back