• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Source Help

fnlappch

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Was hoping some of you guys wouldn't mind helping out a n00b on a couple things.

The research chem site I was using recently went tits up/got pinched from what I'm hearing (EvolvedRS) Mainly looking for a replacement for a couple items, I was getting their capped cia, clomid, and nolva from them. I've pretty much narrowed down my choices now to IronMag or BlueSky, both seem to have pretty awesome feedback. Open to any other opinions though.

Also looking for tips in finding a legit anavar source. Seems like every week there's a new horror story on someone getting dbol or winstrol disguised as Var. Don't care if it's pharm or ugl as long as it's the real deal. Gamma has caught my attention, and were quick to respond to my questions- so might go that way, again though open to an ideas who aren't going to bend me over dry.

Thanks!

And now some Raven Riley...

04.jpg

Iron mag is great man. Don't have experience with gamma but everything I've heard about them has been great.

i supprot IMR and Gamma. both very good shops. as are others as well.
looks like u did some homework. :)

I buy from either imr or blu sky. Both are excellent. I even got so paranoid that i labmaxed my clomid. Both were gtg.

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate all the responses. Looks like I'll be giving IMR a try this week, need to grab some cia and clomid, will be sure to post up a review.

Now just need to decide on who to try with the var. RC and Paxton also seem to have good prices on it, can anyone comment on their quality? Reading a lot of good stuff on the green gear, I'm guessing they're pretty much invite only?

Thanks again

Thanks a lot guys, I appreciate all the responses. Looks like I'll be giving IMR a try this week, need to grab some cia and clomid, will be sure to post up a review.

Now just need to decide on who to try with the var. RC and Paxton also seem to have good prices on it, can anyone comment on their quality? Reading a lot of good stuff on the green gear, I'm guessing they're pretty much invite only?

Thanks again

IMR is a great choice.

If the price of Var is the same as Dbol, then it is Dbol. 95% of Var here is fake IMO.

I can vouch for Blue Sky. They have a lot of sales too, so get on their mailing list!

Well payday is this week...Decided to get some clomid and nolva from IMR, will probably try BlueSky at some point..

Been reading as much as I can on var sources...So far I've kind of narrowed my choices down to Gamma, Paxton, and RC....any thoughts here?

Thanks guys!

I got my girlfriend some var from domestic supply and it is treating her really good I have taken alpha pharm dbol from DS and it definitely did what it was supposed to... if you have the money to cover the minimum go with them their gear is top notch

I got my girlfriend some var from domestic supply and it is treating her really good I have taken alpha pharm dbol from DS and it definitely did what it was supposed to... if you have the money to cover the minimum go with them their gear is top notch

Thanks bro, will keep that in mind.

anyone know what happened to CM? Ive had them for over a year and the stuff is legit, gained lean muscle at freakishly rapid rate 178lbs to 198 in like month or two, the tren is STRONG but I'm running low :( I've tried to contact them multiple times and NADA

IMR was a good choice....

As far as the var do your homework man.. dont shop for the best price.

IMR was a good choice....

As far as the var do your homework man.. dont shop for the best price.

Yeah I'm trying to, I don't mind dropping the coin on legit product, not trying to cheap out. You have any recommendations, at this point I'm feeling good about Gamma.

Yeah I'm trying to, I don't mind dropping the coin on legit product, not trying to cheap out. You have any recommendations, at this point I'm feeling good about Gamma.

Im biased being a rep... but I do know MFL has quality var. That being said you will also have zero doubts with Team Green aka the private source... Gamma is a quality lab as well. :winkfinger:

Im biased being a rep... but I do know MFL has quality var. That being said you will also have zero doubts with Team Green aka the private source... Gamma is a quality lab as well. :winkfinger:

I would try the green team in a heartbeat, but I think being a n3wb that opportunity probably won't arise for awhile.

- - - Updated - - -

Just ask Sheri which Var didn't make her clit grow

HAHA, I'll be sure to ask.

Back