• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

BioGen Pharmaceuticals....Grab it if you can

jaxxtx

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I came across some BioGen gear outside the forum. A little pip but good. First pin made me feel flu like ..but no probs since. Probably cause i front loaded test e at 1250 over two day period. ....definitely strong. Been running 50 cut stack ed and you can feel the tren a sides for sure. Overall prices about $65 per 10 but worth the money.
Just in case any of you ever wanted feedback before you buy.
Gave Legned try twice...nothing to even talk about. I think everyone has or will eventually form their own opinion about Olympus...so far BioGen is the best gear ive tried.

But you gave Legend and Has glowing reviews before... one you said you used and you didnt even bother pulling the trigger on Has. Your reviews are flaky at best.

Not to mention you bashed ASF on ther boards. :coffee:

But you gave Legend and Has glowing reviews before... one you said you used and you didnt even bother pulling the trigger on Has. Your reviews are flaky at best.

Not to mention you bashed ASF on ther boards. :coffee:

Back