• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

been reading, here's a lil intro

pudgusky

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
21 years old
simple test cycle is right around the corner, I'll be ordering soon and run starts right after thanksgiving
I don't have much to say right now, but you'll probably see my name start popping up now and then

if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

maybe I have something to say after all. this is an incredible resource and thanks to all the veterans out there who contribute and make this a wealth of knowledge about how to properly and safely use anabolics.

sorry if I didn't quite match the epicness of kash monies intro, it's a lot to try to live up to

Welcome to asf. Looking forward to your contributions. Read the rules and stickies to start.

Genza

21 years old
simple test cycle is right around the corner, I'll be ordering soon and run starts right after thanksgiving
I don't have much to say right now, but you'll probably see my name start popping up now and then

if you have any questions, feel free to ask!

maybe I have something to say after all. this is an incredible resource and thanks to all the veterans out there who contribute and make this a wealth of knowledge about how to properly and safely use anabolics.

sorry if I didn't quite match the epicness of kash monies intro, it's a lot to try to live up to
Genza is running great sales right now product of the weekis new product everyweek goeshalf price time tostock up eachweek. Im tamber and glad to check out new forum thanksguys

Welcome broseph

Welcome bro! Enjoy your run and as jas said read the stickies!

thanks for the welcome everybody. and yeah, I read the rules and I read the stickies for topics of interest. are there really people who don't start there?

something else to note: I feel very confident about my opinions on subjects I'm familiar with, so I'll usually state them as fact. sorry if that rubs anybody the wrong way, please feel free to disagree and discuss anything I say

I'll start a new thread shortly to get some cycle feedback and ask a few questions
excited to be part of the forum

Welcome brother. Read the stickys and do your research... Get that post count up to 10 then PM us if you need anything specific. Glad your here.

Back