• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Taking forever to release

Progress

Man Whore
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
As the title says..... gets up, stays up, but takes forever to go. Test only cycle, why does this happen?

The penis Gods are blessing you my son... Don't question it, go with it. For this will pass...

lift till ya puke

I love getting my sexercise in.... Ha ha ha I just love getting " it " in

lift till ya puke

I do feel bad for my girl since she gets off fairly quick and I am still like a Energizer bunny.

For the women here is that a good or a bad thing on the female side?

My wife says" its a good thing" bring the boom boom pow and the lube

lift till ya puke

Maybe your prostate is cutting of blood flow to your nutz...
serious might be a prostate thing. Having any river dick(can't shut the faucet all the way) or frequent urination?

serious might be a prostate thing. Having any river dick(can't shut the faucet all the way) or frequent urination?

My thoughts as well. Considering from my own experiences..

IML Gear Cream!
serious might be a prostate ay) or frequent urination?

River you mean piss? No, piss has never dripped out and no frequent urination. Just a long time to release.

River you mean piss? No, piss has never dripped out and no frequent urination. Just a long time to release.

Yes he means urination.

In my limited experience with older patients in the ED this was the case. Not saying it's yours homey, but worth a check

Yeah still struggling with this.... no river dick at all. I was with a couple girls last weekend and wore them both out. I still didnt blow my load.....

Back off the for a week or two...your stamina will still be huge. But that is what helped me...my wife was getting sore as fuck from me pounding on her at all hours of the night. So, I restrained myself for a while...

Back off the for a week or two...your stamina will still be huge. But that is what helped me...my wife was getting sore as fuck from me pounding on her at all hours of the night. So, I restrained myself for a while...

Is that even possible? Lol seriously.....

^^^it was tough. Then you get to the point after a few days that you want to fuck every chick that walks by...fat, ugly, hairy, whatever...you just have to say NO...

Sorry for the late response. I'm ashamed. But I'll get over it. River dick is when your done shaking...but your sausage away and it leaks two or three big drops. Can be embarrassing in light pants.

You still having the same issues?

How often do you have sex and how often do you choke it till it throws up! Could be just a desensitized dick!!! You feel enough to keep your dick hard but not enough sensitivity to make you blow!

Shit!!! Its pissing me off now... was with a couple girlfriends last night and could not blow!!! Wore them out, and one has swollen and a cut lip on her mouth lol Woke up this morning and rubbed one out in about 10min.

I know your thinking oh poor you but seriously. ..... its annoying now.

Maybe chicks ain't doing it for you anymore.......

You are loosing sensitivity in your dick from fucking or jerking to much...

Back