• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Primo Ace ?

cam03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't wanna mention or bash a source but I jumped the gun on a primo sale they were having. I understand the pip and all associated with, but I've given it three different tries even lowered the dose by half. Needless to say it swells the size of a volleyball wherever I inject, extreme pip, and the worst is the flu like systems. Fever body aches especially back ache and cold chills. Goes on about three days post injection. This last one I tried just 50 mg in my glute which is only a 1/2 cc and a cc of sust and this was Fri. Today is now Sunday and the fever comes at night mostly but has begun to fade away. I was told it was my body getting use to a new hormone but I feel the gear is not right. Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Never ran it but had a bunch in my stash at one point. Consensus seems to be it bites like hell... But who knows if your actually getting primo ace. Where did you get yours from?

This shit is unbearable and like i said the flu systems that come along with are the worst...Pmd you raptor

Checkin it now.

From where thought 3 months ago...lolz.

Primo ace injectable bites like hornet. Had it from 3 different sources and it has always bites. Never enough to give me any real concern though. And one was no worse then wintrsol.

I don't care if you get gear straight from the hands of jesus... if it bugs you don't use it. Sell it with a warning. Or dump it. Don't risk tissue injury over a a small amount of money. Chalk it up to a loss and never order primo ace again. Some people over do solvents to get certain substances to hold...or You may be pip sensative.

From where thought 3 months ago...lolz.

Primo ace injectable bites like hornet. Had it from 3 different sources and it has always bites. Never enough to give me any real concern though. And one was no worse then wintrsol.

I don't care if you get gear straight from the hands of jesus... if it bugs you don't use it. Sell it with a warning. Or dump it. Don't risk tissue injury over a a small amount of money. Chalk it up to a loss and never order primo ace again. Some people over do solvents to get certain substances to hold...or You may be pip sensative.

Ya:( thanks for slapping my bottom on that one.

I've pinned everything but the primo and nothing has even came close to this pip. Its the fever and flu like systems that were worst though. I truly believe its the gear. But may be wrong. I wouldn't even give the stuff away. But yea just an fyi it was RC Labs primo. I don't think they even sale anymore so guess no worries there. Just sucks because I bought a shit ton. Will count as a loss and move on. Stupid mistake on my part.

tinfoil2_zps8b2307c6.jpg

I've pinned everything but the primo and nothing has even came close to this pip. Its the fever and flu like systems that were worst though. I truly believe its the gear. But may be wrong. I wouldn't even give the stuff away. But yea just an fyi it was RC Labs primo. I don't think they even sale anymore so guess no worries there. Just sucks because I bought a shit ton. Will count as a loss and move on. Stupid mistake on my part.

Probably why it was on clearance. And it maybe an oversight on your part but dont beat yourself up over it. Contact the sponsor..

Primo can bite...... especially primo A! But IMHO no more these a prop 15-200 mg

Back