• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Holy fuck balls!!! Sarms!!!!

Kronikmstrb8r

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just took my first dose of my s-4 Ostarine mini cycle and holy fuck I think I just drank poison! At first I was like it tastes like really strong whiskey but then it got real bad like I tried to swallow fire. And yes the s-4 is just a little bit more gross than the osta.. by far the most foul tasting stuff yet. So yeah im just going to see what this shit can do to my body.. right now im dosing at 25mg a day of s-4 and 33mg a day of osta... wish me luck!! I hope I dont lose my night vision.. lol

I'm definitely subbed to see the results
Btw who's product are you running, in order to get a better idea.

Anyone who gets brainwashed into that junk needs a reality check.

Bluesky.. they had a 40% off sale so I got it with a bunch of tadalafil.. just wanted to see what it could for a short 4 week cycle

Anyone who gets brainwashed into that junk needs a reality check.

Clearly you are very narrow minded and have never truly ran a peptide.... I haven't touched Sarms per say but peptides do tend to help a lot depending on what you need.... Also Sarms are said to be safer for females.... Maybe you should do some research on the compound rather than just brush it off due to your bro-gossip or flawed logic and come back with a viable factual based response rather than "if anyone believes contrary to my belief then they need a reality check becuause my opinion rules over factual science"

I know about Sarms more than you think. Its garbage bs.

I've done a few sarm's and I was un impressed. GW did give some nice energy during the final stages of prep but that's mostly it.

Lmao... yeah im one of those guys who got suckered into that one :(

GW-501516 is the absolute worse tasting thing I've ever ingested. I wound up cutting it with synthetic glycerine to dull the taste. . But it did work like a charm

I was also using AICAR with it.. luckily, that was injectable... wish the GW-501516 was also injectable
. But sadly. You have to torture your taste buds

I guess due to severe sucking that they got kicked off.

Back