• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

domestic-supply's Canada Peptides Somatropin GH Serum Blood Test RESULTS!

bmw

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I made this thread at IMF a couple weeks ago. Sorry I haven't gotten to it over here yet. But here it is...finally.

10iu injected IM. Blood drawn 3:25 later. Serum GH results = 27.9 ng/ml. Real good GH.
winkfinger.gif

f06pl2.jpg

So today it's been almost 4 weeks on Somatropin GH. I started at 5iu, then backed off to 4iu. I had no sides, I just wanted to make each kit last a little but longer and still be using a decent dose.

I'm mainly using this for the anti-aging effects, though I'm hoping to also get some bodybuilding benefits from it.

I've been out of the gym for a little longer than I thought I would be with an injury. Hoping to get back at it next week, then start another cycle when I'm able to give it my all again.

But right now with my 200mg TRT dose of test and a good stint out of the gym, my GH is doing me pretty good. I'm more vascular than I would normally be with this much time away from the gym. I seem to be leaning out a bit despite no effort to eat better too.
smile.gif

The only side effect I may be having is that I do feel like I get tired a lot easier than before...but maybe I'm just not getting enough sleep with all the extra work I've been doing lately. :/

thanks for thread I was interested in this product I thought price is better than most wil you please keep us posted

caveman72 using not abusing

Been on this GH almost two months now and it's treating me well. I feel like I've pretty much recovered from an injury but have been busy lately and using that as an excuse plus the holidays coming up to not get back into the gym yet.

But honestly for not working out and using 3-4 iu 5 days a week and eating pretty much anything, I'm staying lean and vascular on just this GH and 200mg test a week TRT. And I still get comments from people saying I must work out every day, etc. if they only knew I haven't worked out regularly in almost a year. ;)

hey thanks never done hgh.yet and I'm 42 ain't rich. I want to at least purchase a decent replica surely can't afford Pfizer's hgh. how long you wait is it under a month you don't have to give me exact. thanks

hey thanks never done hgh.yet and I'm 42 ain't rich. I want to at least purchase a decent replica surely can't afford Pfizer's hgh. how long you wait is it under a month you don't have to give me exact. thanks

I ordered a few kits earlier to try and I think they are working fine....I'm using geno's in the a.m. and their hgh in the evening as a cheaper boost. I could tell after awhile that the DS hgh was kicking in....He had it in stock, and boom, no time in turn around, can't give specifics on t/a though. You can see the bloods that have been run so far....they look pretty good. DS are good people!

I agree, DS's somatropin has been great. I ran out and started using china generics..nothing close to somatropin. Probably got bunk from the other guy lol. DS is a solid guy

same here brother. 42 and not rich. LOL! I'm very happy with these Somatropin GH. It generally takes less than 1/4 of the time you said. ;)

Strange, but DS is one of the best guys in this business and it seems a lot of guys use him but not many post about it or run logs or post pics of gear they got from him, etc. But I see all these UGLs with kitchen brewed gear getting so much love it's crazy. Wonder why?

Man, I'd run Alpha Pharma anyday over some home brew stuff even if it was half the price. There's no comparison from everything I've experienced.

Honestly, I think the stuff (somatropin GH) helped speed up my elbow healing. My knees were starting to give me some trouble too and (knock on wood) they've been fine for several weeks. I was starting to feel like I was falling apart. I really think the GH has made a difference in those areas.

Also, as I've posted, I haven't been really watching my diet (really I've been eating pretty crappy) but I'm staying lean. I haven't put on any additional fat. If I cleaned up my diet and started training regularly again (hopefully soon) I'm sure I'd see more dramatic effects with fat loss. Now if only the hair on my head would start growing back in! LOL! :D

IML Gear Cream!
thanks for feedback there's so many generics out there. even if say a lab actually was trying to make,good shit I understand if the aminos. jumbo ain't rite its not gonna help our hgh serum level just float around and piss out. but on that note on DS.I've been on ugl.for a while its okay but test showed its not as good as they claim. so I'm gonna do my own as well as order alpha Pharma and there's some other Chinese stuff that looks legit. is his turnaround pretty quick on gear and hgh

thanks for feedback there's so many generics out there. even if say a lab actually was trying to make,good shit I understand if the aminos. jumbo ain't rite its not gonna help our hgh serum level just float around and piss out. but on that note on DS.I've been on ugl.for a while its okay but test showed its not as good as they claim. so I'm gonna do my own as well as order alpha Pharma and there's some other Chinese stuff that looks legit. is his turnaround pretty quick on gear and hgh

Yes!!

Super quick bro. Read my post again a few posts up. ;)

must be hgh making you tired can't wait tell I can afford it

need to run T3/T4 with GH. This will keep youfrom getting tired.

I have been on this CP Somatropin for a little over two months now. I have read that T3/T4, or just T4 should be taken with GH, and the reasons behind it. But I've also read that the body will get used to it and adapt through the negative feedback loop to make enough T4. Sometimes I feel like I may be adapting to this tiredness and sometimes I feel tired as hell. LOL!

Now I have some T4 coming. Wish I could have gotten it from you, but you only carry T3, and I really don't want to use T3.
I'm sure my body is adapting and that I am just impatient...so I'm going to start T4 soon.

UPDATE!! I had my IGF-1 levels tested. I did not do a loading dose (no 10iu injection 3 hours prior or anything). I just have been using this Canada Peptides Somatropin GH for about 14 weeks, at 4iu/day, 5 days a week. My last 4iu injection (subQ of course) prior to the test was the afternoon before, around 21 hours before blood drawn.

I also got a vial of Watson Test Cyp from DS and I told him I'd run blood work on it since I'm on TRT and I get bloods done all the time, and I'm scripted Watson.
This stuff is the REAL DEAL. I posted in another thread with pics that they were identical to the stuff I get from my local pharmacy. Well the blood results are in.

Here are the IFG-1 and Serum T results...

2rdb0o0.jpg

I'm on 200mg a week of Watson. TRT dose. I've been on TRT for 4 years now using mostly Watson (occasional Paddock, Sandoz or Pfizer).
I had been on Watson from DS for 6 weeks. I'd done 5 injections of 200mg. Blood was drawn 7 days after my 5th 200mg injection.
Prior to that I was on 200mg of my scripted Watson.

Back