• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

*i think i been scammed*

playboii

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I emailed him like I always do but I haven't ordered from him in a while I would say a couple of months. sent $ and thats the last time I've heard from him. Its been X days with zero response and no package. I know he was a source here and still has a user name but it says the last time he was on was 2012. So just warning you guys to stay away. my gut feeling told me not to order and go with a another source. I should of listened to it =\

Read the Rules Please

Last edited by a moderator:
his name is IPsource on here. Just found another thread that someone ordered on oct 1st also never received. this really sucks. if you search under ipd1 you can find a bunch of older threads. also goes under the name bruce lee

i think your beat bro, ip aka china man aka bruce lee, etc, has been gone awhile

ya,,sorry bro,, that sux...if i remember right there was a thread on this guy on here and imf awhile back that warned peeps to stay away...

IML Gear Cream!
can't stand hearing this kind of stuff but we all do what we do with eyes wide open. Sorry man. machinist9 said it best. Due diligence every time.

Back