• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Cycle suicide??

stockpott

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Is running deca and tren with test along side an AI... REALLY CYCLE SUICIDE???? I've heard the horror stories of running 2 19nor's

lift till ya puke

I've heard the same about running 2 19 nors but everyone who actually runs them together has no problems.

No problem. Highly recommend

People are just as paranoid about ed as they are gyno. My first cycle I ran DECA alone for 12 weeks and had zero problems, and made great gains. Not saying it was the best choice I just didn't know any better at the time but everything turned out fine. Also had no ai and pct.

i am currently running test 700 mg deca 480mg tren 500mg wk and using letro 1.5mg e3d, i just finished 6th week and the only sides i am having are tren related insomnia, sweats and aggression.. i feel great and am seeing really great gains.. some people are more sensitive to 19 nors than others so i would just keep your doses low at first and definitely use an ai.. i would also recommend using tren ace to see how you react to the two 19 nors since deca has such a long active life, you could stop the tren ace and have it cleared in a few days.. that would just be my opinion..

Smh and:: thinking::: many have died from that one::: coffee n doughnuts... Lol nah bcaa fortified water grilled chicken n rice

lift till ya puke

I'm currently on my second cycle of that mix. My first run with that combo was all long esters, 300 test, 300 deca, and 400 tren. This run I'm using short esters at similar doses. One of my best cycles yet with minimal sides.

ran that for my last blast and am running it again for my upcoming one as well, it's either npp or the mix of two that gives me slight gyno in one nipple. letro wouldn't even get rid of it after 4 weeks of even doubling the dose from two different sources just in case one was bad. it's gone done noticeably on my cruise. i'm going to run caber at 1.5/wk this next cycle and really stay on top of my AI and see how it goes. if it happens again i'm done running npp.

I'm considering the sust tren e deca w/dbol kicker for next cycle. Seems really harsh though. Any suggestions are welcome. Currently on tren e test e 700/350 and ran dbol @ 50/50/75/100/100 to kick it. Huge gains almost zero sides... Oily skin was all.

I don't like the bloated weight I get with dbol.... I am thinking 750 total test wk 600 deca wk and 500 tren wk maybe 75 anavar daily but I doubt it... Letro or adex or some AI not sure yet still looking into it

lift till ya puke

Next run I'm planning both Deca & Tren for the first time. I'm taking the approach of the total dosage of 19-nor: Since I've done 800mg/wk of Tren before, I'll be fine taking Deca+Tren = 800mg/wk. I think this is a good approach to multiple 19-nor's. Look, I created my own bro science!

i would also recommend using tren ace to see how you react to the two 19 nors since deca has such a long active life, you could stop the tren ace and have it cleared in a few days...
I totally agree with this and I'd take it one further..... use NPP instead of deca for the same reason. Plus, have either caber or pramipexole on hand for controlling prolactin levels if they should get too high. Many people don't have a problem with prolactin levels getting too high but you should have one of those on hand just in case.

My source doesn't carry that... Any suggestions on one that may???

lift till ya puke

Back