• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Question for Vets or Chemists

1371Former

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I have done a good bit of research since this morning trying to find a way to explain how I showed positive for a steroid screening. Obviously yes I was one cycle but I tried to give myself enough time to get it out of my system before I took the test. It was a urinalysis test no idea how many panels but I spoke to the doctor and asked exactly what I popped for and he said "anabolic steroids" I asked him if it was anything in specific and he said no they just showed on thier results steroids nothing more. So the research I have done shows that pro hormones will give false positives because they are derived from the actual steroids themselves. From what I've read pro hormones are legal so this will be the story I'm going with. Does anyone here know if pro hormones actually will show a false positive?

a panel drug test for steroids? never heard of such a thing. good luck my friend in for the chime of vets on this as well

a panel drug test for steroids? never heard of such a thing. good luck my friend in for the chime of vets on this as well
Yeah bro and 11 panel test will definitely test steroids. as far as prohormones make me test positive most certainly they will but depending on how they check it whether it be test levels in relation to estroidal levels or just certain metabolites would depend on which ones you could say you actually taking as far as that would be concerned I couldn't tell you which ones.

For the longest time I thought steroids could only be found with blood tests not piss tests. Fooled me sneaky fuckers

Anyone know exactly which ones will make you fail. At the time I had been off tren e for over a month but I had pinned test e about 14 days before the test and those sneaky Fuckers caught me

Anyone know exactly which ones will make you fail. At the time I had been off tren e for over a month but I had pinned test e about 14 days before the test and those sneaky Fuckers caught me
I know at one time nor-androstenedione would make you pop as if you were on tren. but to tell you the truth I don't even know if they make that anymore. Fda changes on a daily basis

Just curious , how did you get tested for AAS and not know it ahead of time ? In my experience it is quite unusual to get tested for anabolics unless it is an athletic thing . There are some supps that have been found to contain AAS secreted in them . Maybe claim ignorance then disclose you were taking one of these ?

Just curious , how did you get tested for AAS and not know it ahead of time ? In my experience it is quite unusual to get tested for anabolics unless it is an athletic thing . There are some supps that have been found to contain AAS secreted in them . Maybe claim ignorance then disclose you were taking one of these ?
I do high level government security. So I was changing companies and when I was doing the orientation the HR lady said "oh and fyi after your security interview for your background investigation you will be taking a steroid screening" I did my interview the following week and only had 5 business days to take the screening... So I had a total of 14 days from last pin until the screening. Was not enough apparently. I just need to find some examples to claim that I'm taking or was taking. I was thinking super trenabol and super dmz 2.0

I do high level government security. So I was changing companies and when I was doing the orientation the HR lady said "oh and fyi after your security interview for your background investigation you will be taking a steroid screening" I did my interview the following week and only had 5 business days to take the screening... So I had a total of 14 days from last pin until the screening. Was not enough apparently. I just need to find some examples to claim that I'm taking or was taking. I was thinking super trenabol and super dmz 2.0
I would just tell them you went to a supp store and bought some things you thought were perfectly normal legal supplements.

You need to find out what you tested positive for to use supplement excuse..some casine proteins will pop for nandrolone..if it's tren use the pro hormone super trenabol excuse..if it's test elevations say you use a GNC test booster..

That sucks bro. I hope everything works out for you. How the hell would being on steroids impair someone from performing at work? That's crazy that the company would spend money on something like that. I can see a drug test, but a steroid test for an employment new hire is unheard of to say the least. I wonder if they test every new hire or if they profiled you because you was a big guy? Hope it works out for ya bro.

I would just tell them you went to a supp store and bought some things you thought were perfectly normal legal supplements.

^^^^ This! Play the ignorant card. "I dunno, asked the guy at the counter. He filled up a bag for me. "

Good luck bro!

My job has it's downsides but no one gives two shots about what I do so long as my work performance is where it needs to be. Kinda makes me grateful for all the dumbass mistakes I made as a kid that "closed doors" at the time. Good luck to you.

My job has it's downsides but no one gives two shots about what I do so long as my work performance is where it needs to be. Kinda makes me grateful for all the dumbass mistakes I made as a kid that "closed doors" at the time. Good luck to you.
We might be related

Ok so here's the update guys. PH idea worked I told them I was on super trenabol super dmz 2.0 and beast flex (buddy ran this and said it's derived from tren) so I got the job but I think I'll be changing to a different position or a different site cause I'm not gonna stay on a site where I'll have to do this multiple times a year and get surprised with a steroid screening often... Same pay and everything just no steroid screening. Thanks for all the help and input brothers.

I have done a good bit of research since this morning trying to find a way to explain how I showed positive for a steroid screening. Obviously yes I was one cycle but I tried to give myself enough time to get it out of my system before I took the test. It was a urinalysis test no idea how many panels but I spoke to the doctor and asked exactly what I popped for and he said "anabolic steroids" I asked him if it was anything in specific and he said no they just showed on thier results steroids nothing more. So the research I have done shows that pro hormones will give false positives because they are derived from the actual steroids themselves. From what I've read pro hormones are legal so this will be the story I'm going with. Does anyone here know if pro hormones actually will show a false positive?

What was your cycle?

Get Shredded!
I was taking Test E Mast E Tren E but I stopped the tren n mast before the test then switched from test e to test p but they tested me about two weeks after I stopped the test e and it showed on my steroid screening.

Back