• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Chinese Growth Hormone really suck??

jamessingh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I read ALOT here on this forum people saying Chinese GH sucks, people who have "high rep points". And I hear others saying no it is still good and will still work just depends on rep?s

So what facts say Chinese GH suck? and what facts say it is still good?

In my opinion it is still synthetic GH and is still made with a machine, like all other GH. I could only think of it "sucking" if you dont get real GH,

What do you guys think?

If there's no actual lab (not a number but the actual lab result on paper) from a third party source that's not affiliated with sponsor then there's zero chance I would purchase.

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

I have had good and bad with generics. Without a personal vouch from someone I trust and from a source i trust and a good deal... i wouldnt do it again.
there's a ton of fakes with named growth...

the market kinda continues to be blah

gh market from china is like the seasons....there is about 2 of them in the gh world...you pick the right season and your pretty safe...you pick the wrong one and your snowed in for sure...pharm gh is year around summer...

Ill also jump in here to say always drip some on a pregnancy test to see if its hcg, and alot can be faked being replaced with peptides as alot if not most of the time u will get the same sides such as numb fingers and hands and feet etc...

Only true way to tell if its raising any thing is to get pre blood work and intra blood work and thats an igf test and a serum test....

Doesnt mean all are fake but KNOW UR SOURCE....

Sent from my iPP using Tapatras

you think you can get good quality for 75$ a kit..come on...think...

I never said 75$ a kit, however AMA Labs 225 a kit, what do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

gh market from china is like the seasons....there is about 2 of them in the gh world...you pick the right season and your pretty safe...you pick the wrong one and your snowed in for sure...pharm gh is year around summer...

AMA Labs was tested by Heavy, So would you say there safe?

Stick with Peptides. Blood results prove the level of GH to be just as high or higher to running an equivalent dose of GH.

Easy, side effect free (for the most part and dose dependent of course) and there are plenty of top notch companies that make 99% pure peptides out there.

Never understood the obsession with GH, especially since getting legit GH is so difficult and all the weird sides.

IML Gear Cream!
I never said 75$ a kit, however AMA Labs 225 a kit, what do you think?

- - - Updated - - -

AMA Labs was tested by Heavy, So would you say there safe?

I trust Heavy and AMA themselves. As do a lot of people on this board.

Stick with Peptides. Blood results prove the level of GH to be just as high or higher to running an equivalent dose of GH.

Easy, side effect free (for the most part and dose dependent of course) and there are plenty of top notch companies that make 99% pure peptides out there.

Never understood the obsession with GH, especially since getting legit GH is so difficult and all the weird sides.

Is there a thread you, or anyone reading this, can link that explains which peptides to take, and dosage, that have similar results to human growth hormone? Thanks.

because its one pin vs three usually...and nothing even comes close to good gh, idc what anyone says

I'm on 5iu Canadian Peptides somatotropin. Been on about a week. Already feeling changes. Is this peptides or is it HGH? I know it has peptides right in the name.

ama.paxton and domestic supply all have good hgh that is tested .i am using rips from paxton they are potent as hell i all so use peps so i can use less of each and still have hgh and igf levels thru the roof on the cheap. you dont have to pay wp way over priced to get good hgh or gear you just have to do your homework first.like i say there is lots of good hgh for 200 a kit right now.

I'm on 5iu Canadian Peptides somatotropin. Been on about a week. Already feeling changes. Is this peptides or is it HGH? I know it has peptides right in the name.

hgh and it's gtg. You won't be able to tell in a week though....

Is there a thread you, or anyone reading this, can link that explains which peptides to take, and dosage, that have similar results to human growth hormone? Thanks.

Basskiller knows a ton about peps

Sent from The 36 Chambers of the Wu Tang Clan

ama.paxton and domestic supply all have good hgh that is tested .i am using rips from paxton they are potent as hell i all so use peps so i can use less of each and still have hgh and igf levels thru the roof on the cheap. you dont have to pay wp way over priced to get good hgh or gear you just have to do your homework first.like i say there is lots of good hgh for 200 a kit right now.

Thanks that makes alot of sense to me. I trust AMA as well.

Get Shredded!
You can very much feel the deeper sleep by week one. That in itself can easily give noticable results.

yeah the wife is bitchin' for the first time in years i'm having vivid dreams that are causing me to toss the bed and talk.

Back