• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Question about Tren dosage.

Trueaesthetics

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
This may be, and probably is, a noob question. But if Tren is 5x more powerful than Test, why do people always seem to say anything under 350mg a week is too low. Wouldn't 200mg of Tren a week be similar to a gram of Test?

There are other factors that go into how effective a steroid is besides its Anabolic/Androgenic Ratio. On paper, Tren is 5x stronger than Test, but that doesn't mean 200mg Tren will equal 1000mg Test result wise.

What STTM said. Also I have seen several people run real low dose tren and be happy with the results

Ran tren at 25 mg/day(175mg) first week I tried it. Then went up to 35 mg/day(245mg) for about 4-5 weeks then 45 mg/day(315mg) for 3 weeks. Was great from the start. Absolutely effective at those doses. Loved the compound.

I dont belive 350mg/week is the minimum by any stretch. That's a damn effective dose imo.

There is no real formula for comparing one compound to another like that . Tren and test are so different in many ways . I think the no use running tren under 350mg/wk is BS . I used to believe that . This summer I did an experiment at the end with high test - 1050mg/wk and low tren a 210 - 250mg/wk . I can tell you for certain it was very effective at that dose . In fact I like it so much my winter bulk is going to be the same with a little NPP for joints . I really always liked high test and tren for a bulk but always thought you had to run at least 350mg . When I did that the sides for me we horrible so I would bail . This time I said I'm going to take it down until I feel comfortable and yet still make great gains . That's how I ended up at 210mg/wk . For a recomp or cutting I will run the test low and then raise the tren up to about 500mg/wk . This also controls the sides for me . Two different approached for two different goals .

My first cycle of tren was 200 mg a week. I got great results

I will go away from the rest and say yes, 200mg of tren will give the results if not better ones than 1000mg of test. These old guys just forget how to go balls out. It's why their wives leave them for the younger guys.
:roflmao::eek:wned::kiss:

350mg of tren is a damn effective dose. Most definitely not the minimum. 100mg of tren can yield quite effective results.

I will go away from the rest and say yes, 200mg of tren will give the results if not better ones than 1000mg of test. These old guys just forget how to go balls out. It's why their wives leave them for the younger guys.
:roflmao::eek:wned::kiss:

350mg of tren is a damn effective dose. Most definitely not the minimum. 100mg of tren can yield quite effective results.
Really ???

I've seen some super high doses of tren posted and I'm happy I don't have to go to those extremes.....Low dose has always worked for me, also after years of tren use, I would say more like three x stronger than test...............It's all about gains vs. sides- finding that personal sweetspot with tren can be tricky........More is not always better.....

IML Gear Cream!
This may be, and probably is, a noob question. But if Tren is 5x more powerful than Test, why do people always seem to say anything under 350mg a week is too low. Wouldn't 200mg of Tren a week be similar to a gram of Test?

1. Don't run tren by itself, must replace your natural test when running it. 2 Also, yes, side effects are true on tren, they creep up on you so watch especially if you have a long ester. And just when you think you have them managed check your blood, including lipids and see how wrong you are. 3. No, you don't have to use it in ANY particular dose. If you choose anything choose yourself. Everyone is different. You're right tren is potent, don't underestimate it. A little goes a long ways if you go that route.

You our asked about 200mg a week, honestly with test that is more than an appropriate amount for many (and your lipids will still suffer), some will beg to differ. Lastly tren does work very potently so you will probably be quite happy if you just give a chance (these things don't happen over night), just be informed and watch your blood. Lastly these are very conservative suggestions that won't reap enormous change. If you're looking for faster results for a YouTube video and shorter lifetimes, ignore.

Back