• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

I believe I beat a scammer😛😛😛

Sigh

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
About 5 months ago, before I subscribed to this forum. I didn't really know where I could get gear. Did some research and found one. (Not on this sight). Ordered halo, Winnie the first order. Got it in three weeks. Thought I was good to go. Next order i purchased speed cycle. About 400.00. Received it in three weeks. Thought I had a great source. So then I dropped my 1,200.00 order with tren, test, halo, Winnie, Clomid and more. Never got a confirmation email. Thought it was weird. So after three weeks I emailed him. And no response. Tried half a dozen more time over time and nothing. So then I emailed as a new costumer asking if he was legit and if I could trust him if I place an order. And what do you know, a day later a response. I acted very professional explaining the situation,giving my order number. He said no money was ever sent. Went back and fourth for a while. And the same thing. Then I went to WU and asked for my shipment information. They said everything went through just fine. So I emailed him a copy of the WU proof cert. and said everything went through. I said I was a supplier for a lot of people and would be taking many more orders. And then he was completely apologetic. Said we had a bug in the system. Stole our money, (SURE. WHATEVER)He then gave me a voucher for the amount I ordered and had me place another order. It took three times after that to finally get it to go through. Since the coupon code was either the wrong amount or not working😒. Since the email went through I have gotten four emails regarding my shipping information and what not. It has been a week. So I'm thinking Ina week or two, my HARD EARNED TD WILL BE HERE😀😀😀😀😀. The persistence paid off.

Dont count ur chickens till ur eggs hach:coffee:

btw I do hope u get ur cash back:winkfinger:

Last edited:
No counting here. I hope all the pain in the ass work pays off. I know the gear is legit. I've used them before. Getting my money back was not an option. Since it went through WU. (According to WU). And I defenitely can't expect them to send me my money back. After all this stuff sorted to happen. I searched them heavy. And people were saying that this outfit was a selective scammer. My own fault, should have done more research. But it is all looking good now. Plus this forum has some great sources.

This needs to be in source checks, and name the company. That's what it is there for, to help each other out.

GOOD LUCK!

Sources like that piss me off. A little fucking respect for people would be nice. But some sources I guess are out to scam.

I will not be releasing the source until I get my gear. Just incase they read it. I seen them on a different forum. And the gear I received before was legit. I know, hard to beleive. The halo was amazing. Strength went up prob 30-40 percent. It was insane. The EQ was Awsome. I left for the Olympia this year weighing 191. Came back four days later 205. It was my third week on the EQ, so it just kicked in. Even my friends who know nothing of what I take was saying WTF. When I returned. Obviously a lot of water weight. The Winnie was also g2g. We will see what happens. All I know is that I have never heard of a good report from anybody that got scammed. So I thought I would share.

anigif_enhanced-buzz-20464-1360640446-1.gif

Hard work also pays off outside gym to! Congrats hope all goes well

Back