• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

XMAS Sale and More :)

Bout2getReal

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
profilepic98051_1.gif

First of all a big thanks to all our supporters and growing AMA ARMY Pits. As I free up some time I will post a little more on the ARMY and how we want you guys to help build a strong network of Pits that help each other out and look out for one another. Its not just a way to save a few bucks. This is a movement troops. i wasn't bullshitting when i said this was a hostile takeover
wink.gif
. If your tired of waiting forever to receive a TD and wondering if it will ever even show up, Join the Army. If you have to even question the quality of the products your putting into your body, Join the ARMY. If your tired of getting ripped off by scammers and going off of bro science for your reviews, join the ARMY. If you want the BEST, Join the fucking ARMY. Its that easy bros. I could go on and on about us and how we handle our shit but I have tried to keep quiet (its been hard) and let the work do the talking for us. By now you know who we are. You know what that LOGO is. you know what the PIT means. So if you wondered how the fuck, that lab that everyone was talking about seemed to just come outta nowhere and dominate the competition? It wasn't outta nowhere. It was a plan that was put in motion. It was designed this way. Now plan your future. Why settle for second best when you can be the ALPHA.

AMA Announcements:

Chucky1 is our new rep if you didn't hear already
smile.gif
We are happy to have you on the team Bro.

The Formation of the AMA ARMY - Hostile Takeover Initiated

New Products:
We will be offering 25ml Tren A Jugs and as requested TNE ...More to come soon
smile.gif

Orals will be switching from Caps to Tabs very soon. And yes they will have your Mascot Mug imprinted on them. Did i say Tabs. yeah Tabs. Ok tabs. yeah Tabs. Sorry couldn't help myself
smile.gif
LOL

Xmas and First of the year SALE

-10% off everything from Sunday the 15th-25th
Code will be posted Sunday.

-Buy 2 get 1 on ALL orals will start the 26th-31st while supplies

-Buy 2 get 1 on TNE after launch for a limited time only. Looking at Jan 1 for launch.

For the AMA ARMY MEMBERS only:
-15% off Tren A 25ml Big Dog Series Jugs when they drop. Est after Christmas. You guys will get first dibs on these before they are available to the public.

-Buy 1 get 1 on TNE again before release date to general public. Date available TBA

awesome gesture,and stand up commitment!

clomid and aromsin fall under the "orals" sale, right?

Last edited:
WOW!!! I am speechless!!! Tren Ace in 25ml BIG DAWG SIZE, caps going to tabs...I like caps though, looks like regular supplements
wink.gif
, discounts for the holiday's, buy 2 get 1 oral free, TNE, weekly NFL contests, AMA has definitely risen above the rest!!!

The ARMY has been organized, we are growing stronger everyday, and AMA is growing stronger and improving everyday!!!

This shit is real soldiers...Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

Welcome to the Pit family!!!

I thought that was you man!

Everythings all good, and you?

...got recommended here by a friend

any word on when aromasin is back in stock?

Back