• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

PTSD and juice

Warchild

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I know there are a lot of vets on this board and I wanted to know if any of you gents are dealing with the real casualties of war, our minds. I'm not trying to start a dick waving contest about what unit, what theater, what ever. I just want to know if I'm the only one that tren is not the only thing that keeps me up at night. On my first tour we would get juice sent to us and we really wanted to just lift and get big. Truth be told we spent a lot of time sitting on our ass waiting on the brass to pull their thumb out of their ass and let us do work. I don't think it was the walks that fucked me up, it was the waiting. One day your playing ping pong or xbox and the next your getting shot at. Funny thing is I felt better when I was getting shot at rather than sitting around playing hopscotch because if it wasn't me getting shot at it was people I loved, people I played cards with, people I talked shit about their girl with. So now I'm back and I have fucking nightmares about my buddy's getting smoked or having to tell a friends wife their gone. I did a cycle that included dbol and fuck I was happy. Am I just a fucking crazy cunt or is juice the cure all for war torn fucktard syndrome. I can say that because I have it so fuck any politically correct cunt that has no clue what I'm talking about.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No PTSD here...was in at the wrong time for that...just stuck doing security patrols and bomb checks in the Middle East. For me the higher test levels brought out a since of well being. I am sure it affects everyone a little differently though.

I have no input on this. But I would like to say thank you for your service and sacrifices.

Thank you for the sacrifices you made and continue to make today. Juice, BB and the whole lifestyle is a therapeutic tool you have discovered. Embrace the positive in your life and find happiness brother.

I was never in the service. My life, though, has been one that has produced many nightmares.

I get an uptick in nightmares when I would blast... a traumatic moments play by play.

I think it is the increase in aggression

Bro when I'm on cycle it fucks with me bad. I have to watch what I'm using. My boss tossed a fire cracker behind me at work 1 day and played it off like a light blew up. ( I'm a mechanic as civi) and I just shrugged it off after I calmed my self down. Then he did it again and I smelled the powder in the air and I knew it was him. So I flipped out and told him it's not a smart move to fuck with somebody who suffers from PTSD like that. And he said "stop being a pussy it's a joke relax and that psd is in your head it's not real" as he said this I blacked out and woke up being restrained by 3 guys I work with because i lunged after my Boss with a hammer. I've lost a lot of friends from this war and don't like when people talk shit about us vets or want to tell me
I don't have something.

I feel you on when punks that don't know shit try and tell me to get over it. My biggest issue is I have zero patience and no hesitation. Which can cause strain with the wife. When I'm on though I constantly tell myself that I need to stay calm but if someone fucks with me I just snap. I was walking out of a bar and got shoulder checked pretty good. All I said was hey there slow it down a notch. Thinking nothing of it got in the car and drive across the street to the store. Well they followed and clocked me from behind. He hit like a pussy and grabbed the tiger by the tail. One guy had his head put through a car window and I broke one guys arm at the elbow. Folded that fucker back until his palm was touching his rear delt. The other guy saw enough and split. They are lucky they didn't get shot because I had my xd40 subcompact in my waist.

I'm calm bro, never been a hothead.

IML Gear Cream!
most people that don't have PTSD don't understand it, it can be a rough ride at times, sometimes I have to ask myself, "maybe its me" I have found that not all things need to be solved with a claw hammer, at times my reaction is to something innocent is just that, a reaction and not a response, PTSD is real but we need to take responsibility for our part as best we can, it has been a long long road for me, I wish you the best of luck, I also agree with you about the endless waiting and anxiety being worse than the contact, I think that you will find a lot of brothers here that understand, its a very supportive community, good luck

Most of the time I can catch myself slipping and i withdrawal myself from what ever it is triggering me. But some times it happens so fast I can't react in time. It's gotten better over the years but still go from 0-100 in no time.

I'm calm bro, never been a hothead.

Keep yourself out of situations that trigger unwanted behavior. Just a thought, if you are on cycle and that lends itself to aggression. Bars are bad news period. It's cool if you and the Mrs. are out having some social time, but concentrate on the fact that it's probably not what you or her really want. I love having drinks with Mrs. Gunz, but we gravitate to a more dinner scenario instead of being around a bunch of asses who are looking for shit to start. Only you know your limits, don't push the envelope. I'm not saying you do, but just being there sets yourself up.

Yeah that is solid advice. I don't like to drink when I'm on anyway because I can see it's negative effects in the gym. It was a stupid choice and I got lucky. It could have been much worse.

I'm in the "not in the service just went through hell" camp and honestly when shit gets crazy instead of antidepressants or whatever the doctor wanted to give me, I run dbol and all that shit goes away. That's what makes it my favorite, because it just puts me on an even keel, and I can function instead of drowning in my head. Tren on the other hand when the trensomnia catches up does the exact opposite.

I feel you on when punks that don't know shit try and tell me to get over it. My biggest issue is I have zero patience and no hesitation. Which can cause strain with the wife. When I'm on though I constantly tell myself that I need to stay calm but if someone fucks with me I just snap. I was walking out of a bar and got shoulder checked pretty good. All I said was hey there slow it down a notch. Thinking nothing of it got in the car and drive across the street to the store. Well they followed and clocked me from behind. He hit like a pussy and grabbed the tiger by the tail. One guy had his head put through a car window and I broke one guys arm at the elbow. Folded that fucker back until his palm was touching his rear delt. The other guy saw enough and split. They are lucky they didn't get shot because I had my xd40 subcompact in my waist.

Shit...I think you handled that situation pretty well. That is one of my asshole triggers. I always turn a shoulder out of respect. If they don't do the same and stick a shoulder in me...shit is going to get ugly right there. To me, those fuckers deserved what they had coming to them for not letting it go and following you.

The only advice I can give is what everyone else has. Try to remove yourself from a situation if need be. If it is with the Mrs. tell her you need a minute for some air....I also have 0 patience and have done it in the past. If it is some asshole, that won't leave shit alone, then I guess you have to do what you have to and they can pay for their indiscretion.

I suffer from PTSD due to some harsh shit growing up......had it now for maybe 30 years......some days I forget I even have it, but others it's in my face .....Some tings will never give us peace..........I"ve come to terms with that..........For me time helps.........My son suffers badly.............Some times shit happens and we try to find answers.......none to be found......

Ptsd, tbi, and a neck and back injury here. I was 19 in afghan in 2002. Went to iraq in 2003 at age 20, was there so long I came home age 21 in 2004. I get help through veterans affairs. I have a theory that ptsd and tbi lower natural test. It's probably just a coincidence because of the similarity in symptoms. Anyways bbing and juice are definitely therapeutic. I stay away from bars and similar places where trouble makers might lurk. I take my meds, I go see my psychiatrist. I don't really live I survive. This is the price of war we must pay. Good luck to you all. I hope all of you vets and non vets find some peace in this life.

Test makes everything better tren makes everything worse.

Get Shredded!
Test makes everything better tren makes everything worse.

Doing a cycle takes my mind off of past events. Keeps me thinking about the future, lifting, and goals.

I don't know if anyone else has this issue but I have hallucinated from tren. Usually when I wake up in the night and first open my eyes. I have seen things that are not there. Once I am more awake and turn on the lights I can see that things are fine but it is that shitty panic feeling of the fucked up things I see when I first wake up during a tren cycle. So far nothing bad has happened because of it, just weird I guess.

Overall I feel a cycle helps with PTSD. Instead of walking through a store with my wife and kid where everything sounds like the mute button is on, I feel present in the moment thinking about what we need to buy.

Back