• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Entire gym to myself on leg day

Big Ronnie

Your wettest :daydream:
Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So I had the entire gym to myself and it was leg day. I just wasn't motivated. :FailZ:
So any other time it's busy I get annoyed because everyone is talking to everyone else (yes I'm guilty too), and I'm there forever and working my mouth more than my quads.
Damn

That is the absolute best way to hit legs! With know one to get in your way!!!! I love when I'm at the gym and know one else is trying to use the same equipment I need to use. ..

The only time the gym is like that for me is at 4am... Right when it opens. Too early /yawns thinking about it.

Seems like every time I go to move to a different piece of equipment someone just beats me to it by a few seconds. Pisses me off so bad.

Leg day , doing extensions empty.

That's my gym for the last 3 months. The d bag who used to own it drove out half the clientel and went bankrupt. Snap fitness was in the process of buying it but they backed out due to issues with the building. So its just been free roam. Sing and grunt if i want. Best part is with no owner there is no one to collect dues. Free gym baby!

Hopefully one day you don't show up and the doors are locked ! SHUTDOWN. This pic was taken 2nights ago I believe. About 11:30 or so.
What area do you live?

Upper midwest. Its almost as if no one owns it. Funny thing is if one wanted they could show up with trucks and a few guys and have all the gym equipment you could carry out. 10 Years ago i would have been all over that. I've mellowed in my okd age thankfully. Would be nice to have a home gym tho.

That's a good feeling. I love being able to smash shit with no one in my way. At the same time I'd be lying if I said I didn't like the looks and comments I get in the gym as well lol.

hello, with the gym just for you is the best time to train and more legs, if you like listening to music and concentrate on giving your 100% in every workout with lots of people or just like this time. And to make an effective workout I recommend not talk to anyone while you train, you can talk before or after the workout. Grettings

Back