• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Irishbrah's return to ASF!

irishbrah69

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Howdy y'all, anyone from mainly MLGs fourm (RIP:() should remember me as the guy that would usually post pictures of my smokin hot big ol tittied slim bod with an ass like two scoops of vanella ice cream girlfriend that actuually won me member of the month a while back and got me 4 viles of tren and a shitton of awesome muscle, sweat, and actually pretty bad acne.... But that's all gone except for that fine ass muscle! Well when whoever from MLG took my 600 bucks and some change and ran the fuck away with it i kinda cooled it down with the AAS because i was just so accustomed to ordering from him i just really didnt feel like ordering from anyone else really plus i had a good stash of test so i crusssseeedd on 200mg of that shiz a week up until a few weeks ago when my amazing cousins from the UK started shipping me beautiful pharma grade juice origanally for my birthday which is in 2 days btw! but the pack arrived wayyy faster then thet thought it would so i cut off mlgs test and started on this stuff 200mg test e a week and DAMN there was def a diff no pip no weird smell just smooth test and damn good test at that! Btw i still wont bash on MLG although lots of us git fucked by him because i gata say that was good gear....just not as good as this european pharma shit! So there is my little intro and now to what i came here for! So they have been sending me a steady supply of the uk pharma gear and i got a good stock of it now but as of yesterday ive decided enough fucking around maintaining lets get fuggin freak status.

ATM
6 Ft 2in
245 lbs
14-15% bf:mad:

So yeah ive put some fat on being lazy and having a good ol desk job but im sill pretty fucking big just lost that dence muscle look and definition so my goal over the next 8-10 weeks I'm planning on pealing this effing fat off and getting my rock solid chizzled look back before i determine if i want to go do a true winter bulk or something new! My diet is back to being on point thank God was so sick of all that diarrhea from that taco bell lmao and of course im tweeking my training to what my body responds best too for my goal! And onto the stuff we all know and love....the aas and such.

Cycle is looking a bit like this atm
Test c/e blend- 400mg week 1-10
SUPERDUPERDROL!!!- a personal favorite of mine 20-30 mg ed 1-4
Tren Ace- 75mg eod 3-10

Others include
Clen run at 100-120mcg ed 2 on 2 off until end of cycle with some otc fat burners thrown in there,
A-Dex- As needed currently .5 e3d

This is honestly a pretty hardcore cycle for me, i mean i have no doubt i can take any sides have ran all compounds before but i prefer to use only use test and onr other inj per cycle and MAYBE throw in some orals at some point if need be,

Well that's that. I took a klonopin im perscribed about an hour ago and its hitting me hard. Was worked up on pre workout and the clen so i said hell with it and took one and now i remember why i dont ever get that script refilled knocks me the fugg out so i apoligise for the shitty spelling and such in advance :hmm:
Well my little intro back into ASF is complete please feel free to give me any suggestions you may have always open to them. Oh one last thing i recently got about10 grams of trest ace aka MENTtgoing to brew it up soon and ive been told its basically the roid that would be made if test and tren got it on and had a kid, anyone run it? i may sub it for the tren ace if it doesnt cause too much bloat. Or use it after this little 10 week bringing sexy back cycle! If you read all of this half awake half dream mode rambling i commend you and rep the eff out of you! thanks for all input in advance!

I am on the on the other side of the pond powerlifter!! and dont worry there will be titties! many titties. and the trest ace just got in today....now gata figure out how the shit to brew it...

Looks like a solid cycle, love SD.

Also there are plenty of sources who have great gear, call me :thumbup:

Welcome back. I was looking around for you on diablo... I thought you died :(

More booby pics

Nahh I'm alive and well :D been a lazy fuck for a bit but im back into the swing of things life for me right now is wake up, eat, work , eat , gym , eat , core thrusting session since the d train is running 500% from the test!!! , eat , sleep repeat. Well i need someone to hold my hand and teach me how to brew this trest ace up lol i got it i wana pin it like a mofo im about to put it into a vile of olive oil shake until disolved and pin it 0.0 but no seriously how the shit do i get this trest into an oil

IML Gear Cream!
TEST is king, don't fool yourself. There is a reason God naturally pumped us full of it and not tren. -repped to the max

Back