• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Ok so I'm sorry I guess I didn't give enough information last time when I was wonderi

Dunn03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm running 400 sust 2 times a week, and 400 deca 2 times a week. But my eating sux and I'm really trying to see what other people's meal plans are to get some ideas. I'm very new at this but really grow. In my last post I think I started off on the wrong foot with a few of you guys sorry. This is my usual meal plan breakfast oatmeal with peanut butter, meal 2-1 egg 6 - whites and turkey kielbasa or chicken 3- chicken or steak and 2 cups of rice and vegetables 4 usually just a meal replacement shake 5 a huge dinner whatever the wife decides to make. And I'm in the gym 6 days a week. Please give me some feed back I'm getting very frustrated with myself. Thanks

I'll be bulking myself very soon again............A lot of trains of thought on this topic......You should get quite a few great responses!! I'm a hard gainer- so for me I eat every two to three hours a day......Only during my bulking phase............Small pre cooked calorie/ protein packed ones...........I personally want to feel full all day long..........As far as, actual foods, a shit load of potatoes, rice, pasta anything with complex carbs and everything with protein.....Perhaps a good book on nutrition may be in order........?? Gotta find what works for you.......but you should get some great ideas

I'll be bulking myself very soon again............A lot of trains of thought on this topic......You should get quite a few great responses!! I'm a hard gainer- so for me I eat every two to three hours a day......Only during my bulking phase............Small pre cooked calorie/ protein packed ones...........I personally want to feel full all day long..........As far as, actual foods, a shit load of potatoes, rice, pasta anything with complex carbs and everything with protein.....Perhaps a good book on nutrition may be in order........?? Gotta find what works for you.......but you should get some great ideas

Hey thanks a lot man and that is what I try it get do fustrating sometimes when u don't feel like your getting anywheres. Do u agree

I like this.

Nothing too complex when you first start out. Eat as clean and as often as you can. Lots of protein with complex carbs and good fats. I am a hardgainer too and need close to 5,000 calories to even make a dent in gaining mass.

Never, ever, ever should you feel hungry, always eat before you feel hungry.

breakfast oatmeal with peanut butter. Need to add a protein source (10-12 egg whites or a carton of egg whites would work)

meal 2-1 egg 6 - whites and turkey kielbasa or chicken. Need to add either a fat source or carb source. Protein all by itself does not make a meal.
3- chicken or steak and 2 cups of rice and vegetables. Looks good
4 usually just a meal replacement shake. Fine
5 a huge dinner whatever the wife decides to make. Just make sure it includes some quality protein.

do you have a post work out shake with some carbs too?

I'm running 400 sust 2 times a week, and 400 deca 2 times a week. But my eating sux and I'm really trying to see what other people's meal plans are to get some ideas. I'm very new at this but really grow. In my last post I think I started off on the wrong foot with a few of you guys sorry. This is my usual meal plan breakfast oatmeal with peanut butter, meal 2-1 egg 6 - whites and turkey kielbasa or chicken 3- chicken or steak and 2 cups of rice and vegetables 4 usually just a meal replacement shake 5 a huge dinner whatever the wife decides to make. And I'm in the gym 6 days a week. Please give me some feed back I'm getting very frustrated with myself. Thanks

If your a hard gainer and looking to put on the beef just eat... and eat. dont over complicated you will learn as you go.
I have some hard rules that I rarely flex on.
1- no fried foods.
2- no sodas, fruit drinks etc... I refuse to drink sugar cals
3- two shakes a day. 75 grams of protein and 500 cals each. 150 grams of protein and 1000 cals without thinking about it
4- do cardio. seems to motivate hunger and cause more cals to be consumed then what I burn. ( and I look at the best ass I can find while doing it)

I will have a cheeseburger if I want. I will have desert. I have an array of food things out side of this but these are hard and fast rules I follow all the time.

IML Gear Cream!
My two cents..I to was hard to gain . start using extra vergin olive oil in all your shakes along with carb load. Drink lots of whole milk.once I started eating 3 real meals a day and put one of my shakes in between all my meals I grew. Then slowly try to start replacing a shake for a small meal. ( olive oil ) it works

Okay. This is where I am on this topic. I understand that you are frustrated but how much research have you done on your own? I get paid by people to do diets because they do take time. I also pay a coach myself. So I will not do an entire diet for you. Research on this is not hard and many people here will throw out some quick tips which will help. If you want to grow you must consume more calories than you burn with an adequate amount of protein for your muscles to grow. Its that simple. Look around here and many other places. When I first got into this lifestyle it wasn't uncommon for me to spend 4-6 hours a day reading. That lasted for months. So think about that to yourself. Is there anyway someone can put all of their knowledge in a single post? But what I'd recommend is studying nutrition. Not getting on BB.com and looking up a meal plan but actually learning what different nutrients do and then make a game plan from there. Hope for the best for you brother. Seems like you are on the right track. Just do NOT stop learning because someone on here gives you a free diet plan. Knowledge can go a long way.

Okay. This is where I am on this topic. I understand that you are frustrated but how much research have you done on your own? I get paid by people to do diets because they do take time. I also pay a coach myself. So I will not do an entire diet for you. Research on this is not hard and many people here will throw out some quick tips which will help. If you want to grow you must consume more calories than you burn with an adequate amount of protein for your muscles to grow. Its that simple. Look around here and many other places. When I first got into this lifestyle it wasn't uncommon for me to spend 4-6 hours a day reading. That lasted for months. So think about that to yourself. Is there anyway someone can put all of their knowledge in a single post? But what I'd recommend is studying nutrition. Not getting on BB.com and looking up a meal plan but actually learning what different nutrients do and then make a game plan from there. Hope for the best for you brother. Seems like you are on the right track. Just do NOT stop learning because someone on here gives you a free diet plan. Knowledge can go a long way.

Hey thanks a lot for taking time to give me great advise. I'm just all over the place right now and it is depressing I was making great gains and stopped but your right I need to really do some serious research I have a lot to learn. So I'm going def start reading and get this right I love bodybuilding it is my passion. So I'll keep you informed on what I'm doing.

If your a hard gainer and looking to put on the beef just eat... and eat. dont over complicated you will learn as you go.
I have some hard rules that I rarely flex on.
1- no fried foods.
2- no sodas, fruit drinks etc... I refuse to drink sugar cals
3- two shakes a day. 75 grams of protein and 500 cals each. 150 grams of protein and 1000 cals without thinking about it
4- do cardio. seems to motivate hunger and cause more cals to be consumed then what I burn. ( and I look at the best ass I can find while doing it)

I will have a cheeseburger if I want. I will have desert. I have an array of food things out side of this but these are hard and fast rules I follow all the time.

No fried foods? Man I can just feel my muscle fibers growing after eating 75 wings.

Back