• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Brethren, lend me your voice on SteelGear

Murph The Don

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have a pretty phat order I'm putting in, two questions for the vets as I'm a nub.

1.Would I be over cautious to put in multiple small orders as opposed to one fatty?
2. Even if the source is awesome, what is the avg% chance people get Phucked out of an order?

I'm 3 for 3 so far and have used 2 sources. I was way more comfortable waiting on my two $150-200 orders then I was waiting on my $500 order to arrive. I haven't used steelgear but I think for my own peace of mind I'm going to stick to under $300 in any single order.

I'm 3 for 3 so far and have used 2 sources. I was way more comfortable waiting on my two $150-200 orders then I was waiting on my $500 order to arrive. I haven't used steelgear but I think for my own peace of mind I'm going to stick to under $300 in any single order.
That's gonna be the minimum for a lot of the better shops. IJS

That's gonna be the minimum for a lot of the better shops. IJS

Yup, but with how shops can suddenly turn to scammers I'd rather hit minimums and end up paying more in shipping then risk a big loss.

Back