• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

anabolics and cancer treatment

Jusvicious

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Hey guys does anyone know if injectibles or anavar will mess with chemo treatments? I know u can't have grapefruit with it. Is any of the oils used contain grapefruit?? Thanks

Hmmm, tough subject. In all honesty, I'd say anything that messes with your organs internally I would drop as chemo is very harsh on your organs and body. Are you going through chemo? If so, praying for you bud.

First grape seed oil is used a lot. I asked the question hopeing to get that response. Grape fruit totally destroys chemo and makes it non exsistant in the body. My wife has leukemia but she takes the chemo pills so not as harsh as injections. Hopefully soon she will be in a type of remission where she will take one pill a day. She has taken small amounts of test and deca before. Just concerned with this health issue. I've heard cancer patients being put on deca to help them.

And she has had liver problems on these pills so tabs are out. Though she would love some var.

Let us clarify here... oral grapefruit is not the same as injecting gso. Delivery method can make a difference. That said we do not use gso in our oils. anavar was originally developed to help those with wasting diseases including aids. Anavar is extremely mild on the liver though I still agree she should not take it. If she wants a preserver to carry her through I suggest injectable primo its the safest on the liver of all anabolics. How much longer on chemo and what is she hoping to get out of this supplementation?

I have done AAS while on rituxan/treanda threapy for mantle cell lymphoma. I used Test p, Npp and Mast. It started out just using a little to help me not start that wasting thing. Then I noticed how much better I felt and it morphed into a fullblown cycle. I am not recomending this to anyone but for me all my labs, done monthly were great and the doctors were alittle supprised at how great I did. You would not want to use orals and even Anavar though considered mild will alter your liver enzimes which are being watched closely. The grape fruit thing was not an issue. I will pray for both you and your wife brother. Of course for a woman the use of AAS has it's own set of issues and with the leukemia IDK.

Well agent she's on tasigna which is a leukemia fighting steroid. Has to take it the rest of her life. She takes 2 pills a day and will be down to one shortly. She don't get sick or really feel bad anymore cause of the lower dose so she's starting to workout again. She put on 20 lbs so she's just trying to lean up and get in shape.

She has done 2 cycles before so she is no stranger to steroids. She's one of those cool wives who gave me my shots and one day wanted to try a little taste. Just that with her condition didn't know if she could run the same stuff or what could she do. And I69Iou thanks for the thoughts bro. Appreciate it.

hmmmm Grape seed oil does not come from grapefruit, it comes from grapes.. grapefruit is a citrus fruit. compounds in grapefruit are very potent inhibitors of the CYP450 system, specifically CYP 3A4, inhibiting the metabolism of many drugs... there's actually research going on investigating the use of grapefruit to increase the potency of medications.... The anti-retroviral drug Ritonavir does the same thing....ther CYP450 inhibitors, pomegranate, cranberry, cinnamon, black/white pepper, ginger, nutmeg, etc..

grapfruit is a more potent CYP450 inhibitor than Ketoconazole as well which is an effective anti-androgen

Also FYI, Estradiol metabolism is mediated by the CYP450 isoforms CYP1A@ and CYP3A4, catalyzing the 16alpha-hydroxlation of Estradiol to Estriol..

And... the CYP450 system is responsible for the conversion of the hydroxytestosterones to testosterone...

so not only do they affect the metabolism of various drugs but also endogenous androgen levels

And I'd fully disclose any AAS use to my wife's Dr if that was something I was considering...

I would run her on injectable primo. Start her at 50mg per week she can go all the way up to 100mg per week and still be a 'light' dose. It takes a few weeks to kick in. Shoot me a PM if cost is prohibitive I will figure something out.

I would for sure run this stuff past a dr. She is already having a bad time. Another side effect with everything else could really be devastating. I am sorry to hear of you and your wifes struggle. I hope she gets back to 100% soon.

And I would really think twice about discussing any illegal activity with anyone including a doctor. In fact a doctor could decide that you intended to harm your wife and that he was obligated to report you.

Back