• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

www.us-domesticsupply.com website

domestic-supply

us-domesticsupply.to
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Dear customers,

Last two days my website has experienced some issues. Some customers were able to place orders fine while others cant even access it.
I am working with my webmaster last two days to fix this. Now site says domain has expired but I assure you I have paid and it should be up again within 24 hours.

If you are needing to place orders before then you can email me to: us-ds@protonmail.com and I can help you.

Thank you for understanding.
DS

Last edited:
Dear customers,

Last two days my website has experienced some issues. Some customers were able to place orders fine while others cant even access it.
I am working with my webmaster last two days to fix this. Now site says domain has expired but I assure you I have paid and it should be up again within 24 hours.

If you are needing to place orders before then you can email me to: incredible@cyber-rights.net and I can help you.

Thank you for understanding.
DS

I thought something may up with your site. Email has been sent.

cujo was able to place order 6 hours ago. I wonder if he can see my site now?

- - - Updated - - -

I found your order. You said email was safe-mail.COM addy but this doesnt exist. I sent payment instructions to safe-mail.net instead just now.

Back