• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Great product

ashk1m21

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
It's only been a few days but I have most short Esters and it feels great, finally some good hands on d pharma grade gear

best gear I've used. I'd put Alpha Pharma up against Watson any day.

i'm stocking up on the dbol, hgh and tbol. i got the tbol just because it was there.

Yea it's great, last time I had something close to this was denkall veterinary grade. Looking at some items now, the other gear I have just doesn't compare

Yea it's great, last time I had something close to this was denkall veterinary grade. Looking at some items now, the other gear I have just doesn't compare

Alpha Pharma is far superior to old Denkall Veterinary steroids brother. :)

Lol very true, that's why I'm very pleased, it's a certai satisfaction when knowin your Gear is 100 percent, lol just meant w denk that it's been a while since I had something of quality finally, even though this blows the vet out the water

Back