• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Rollin in

kash monies

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Sup niggas me and my bros be rollin in from the48205 takin this bitch by storm. be ready cause we for real

Welcome to the board, be respectful and enjoy your stay.

Yo crack why you be bringing the hate. Nigas be stoppin by to say wattup bros and you be bringing all this shit bout gay

the man say be respectful why you bringing hate n shit to a bro. Yeh we from the hood n aint scarred of shit we roll hard in the gym an onthe street

There goes the neighborhood time to move.

Welcome...................This should be interesting............!

Thanks for the welcoms from the playas that are down. the rest can be hatin all you want you cant stop my roll

Yo my kniggie. Welcome to the bizzoard. For shizzle. Word to yo mutha.

Greetings kind sir! Welcome to our fine establishment. I trust you will find your stay here satisfying and intriguing.
Please read the rules first and be sure to peruse the stickies. Rely heavily on the search feature and you will go far.

Sup niggas me and my bros be rollin in from the48205 takin this bitch by storm. be ready cause we for real

Shit nigga you fo real wit dis introduction?

Welcome to ASF regardless...ebonics welcome.

This... This is going to be interesting.... ::coffee:: yawn n smiles...

lift till ya puke

Back