• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Who are the better sponsors

Dom discussion is against forum rules Murph. With that being said just look around. The answers are right in front of you.

Almost a year on the board and this is the question?

The established ones who you can trust are not on this board.

Yeah Murph, these gentlemen are correct. As someone who has placed successful orders with a few different sources here, the amount of time you would need to spend to come to your conclusions is worth a lot more than the money you plan on spending. My advice would be to read some threads and the valuable feedback posted by your fellow ASF bros. Pay attention to the dates on the posts and you will see who has lasted and who has potentially "dropped off". My two cents for what it's worth...

Last edited by a moderator:
Forgive me, I have been a Silly Phaggot to ask thee about thy DomSources. Lol it's been a bit since I came here, MLG was Hott shit back when I was actively searching and following, but alas, they are garbage now. I'll continue to look for a few weeks before I throw an order. Thanks

Are you saying ya can't trust the sources here?... Any certain reason why?
I was going through my posts and need to rephrase what I expressed.....
There are sources that ive had experience w on here. I will say that AY is outstanding and will always be noted in my eyes as a go to individual.

I've placed about eight orders in the last two months. Five have landed and I am confident the other three are or will be landing soon.

All you need is here. Jump in.

Back