• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Trying to get ahold of you.

dawg16

Board Rep
Board Rep
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Don't want to cause any problems, it's been two days trying to get ahold of DS, but no one is replying...even the rep. They are generally right on getting back with you.

same here. I was curious to see if he even got an email i sent him bc i see the website is gone as of now.

Brothers, sorry I have not logged in here in last couple days. My website has been down for some customers but others were able to place orders. I have been working with my webmaster to fix this. Ive kept up with orders via email.

dawg16 you sent me PM here, but if you had replied to the email I sent with payment info I would have gotten it right away. Email is always better faster option because I am always on email first before the boards. Email is how I conduct business so I respond promptly to all emails as always. :)

Don't want to cause any problems, it's been two days trying to get ahold of DS, but no one is replying...even the rep. They are generally right on getting back with you.

same here. I was curious to see if he even got an email i sent him bc i see the website is gone as of now.

I see problem now.

You both made order but put your emails as safe-mail.COM
There is no safe-mail.com so I sent payment info to email that doesnt exist!!!

Please customers double check when you make order on my site that you put in your correct email address. If I send reply to email that doesnt exist then you make unnecessary threads saying you cannot get hold of me. :)

Back