• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

I can't believe I'm asking this but...

nopainnogain

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
My penis has this big ass vein going across looking like the rocks arms with a pump ....I'm jealous of how shredded it looks....is this an effect of test e ? On my fourth week first pinned yesterday so the 2nd day of my 4th week lol?!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol it was ridiculous I go to take a bath take the pants off i saw this half in thick vein pumped looking like It just did a drop set of bicep curls I stared at my shit for 5 mins admiring it....put my pants back postponed the bath had to get myself together....I would mention the lab not sure if I should though lol

Very bad side effect.Your Penis will fall off shortly.

Yeah shouldve keep this to urself, weird post bro. Google urself next time.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

This thread is better then my balls are too big! The two threads should be merged hahahha

Did you put a chain on it and do cock dips?

Lmao! It's saying feed me! I heard tren helps if injected into them. Lmao

i have a vein like that and it start on my cawk and goes all the way to my forehead...ask Sheri:)

how did I miss this thread...

and total irony that I only wandered into it because I saw s2h post in it

how did I miss this thread...

and total irony that I only wandered into it because I saw s2h post in it

Baby you know you got up in dis bitch cus kash monies was here . it be allright nigga have that affect on hos

though Im appreciative of an entertaining troll, you aren't one..so get fucked

Tommygunz gimmick account?

..kesha moanies face book photo..
sYtpDGB.jpg

My penis has this big ass vein going across looking like the rocks arms with a pump ....I'm jealous of how shredded it looks....is this an effect of test e ? On my fourth week first pinned yesterday so the 2nd day of my 4th week lol?!?

Too many cock pushups!

Get laid more often. If your vein is throbbing it's because your Test is WAY UP and you're horny. Your balls may turn blue and fall off!!!!!! :nono:

- - - Updated - - -

..kesha moanies face book photo..
sYtpDGB.jpg

Good Lord jew boy, hit the weights cause there is nothing you can do about that face! :roflmao:

Charley if I was that young man I would hit that and tell everyone! Although she would probably kill the little fellar and take his milk money.

... yea tommy , somebody is going to get hit, but it won't be her, & I agree, she'll take his milk money & his mommies car... :roflmao:

Back