• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Sensative Nipples this Early ?

liamb2001

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I'm currently on week 4 of my first test cycle which is 500mg for 10 weeks doing it every 5 days, i have my pct, hcg and nolva in place and was assured i could get some arimidex if i wanted at the drop of a hat but after doing some research online decided not to take an AI throughout the entire cycle as most people i know who did cycles opinion was that i didnt need to or "you dont take paracetamol unless your getting a headache" so thinking i had all my bases covered.....

So about a week ago now i started getting sensitive nipples and was told the arimidex was all sold out but could get some more by the weekend so i waited and continued to take the novla but after 5 days of it making no difference i decided to increase to 2 tablets a day on friday then on Sunday i was told it wasnt possible to get hold of any arimidex now at all but was offered Letro as an alternative which i know is harsh and kills around 70-80% of estrogen...thing is now im getting worried but really dont know what to do, im worried about getting gyno, Im worried to order online as i dont know what im getting and im tempted to try the letro in small doses but ive been advised it can have adverse effects as well as some pretty bad sides.

Would really appreciate any help.

Letro will be fine if that all you have I say take .5 mg which is very little e5days you will be fine and it will knock out what you have now ..i useually do this until puffyness goes away and it goes pretty fast

alot of times your nips get sore/sensitive because of your body adjusting to the hormone..Mine did when i started hrt and never had any issues ..If theres no lumps id just keep an eye on them and continue cycle as planned...Id never start a cycle without propoer meds on hand though,,whether i needed them or not...

sounds to me like the ones telling you what to do arent very accurate...you wont grow tits overnight so if i were you id do some research of ur own and get your post count up....you will be fine ..

go on blue sky or iron mag labs and get some research peptides. the iron mag banner is one inch above your initial post. all you need at your door fast.

go on blue sky or iron mag labs and get some research peptides. the iron mag banner is one inch above your initial post. all you need at your door fast.
+1 on IMR. Gyno isn't the only problem with uncontrolled E2.

IMR quickness so you have less time of worry and gauranteed legit so no issues with taking it and it not working

The first time I did test, I had the same stinging sensation in the nipples. I was told to just continue my cycle. After I finished my cycle, it went away in 2 weeks. It never happened again in the following test cycles

That's a little comforting, today is the first days since i started getting it that the sensativity has gone down, do you think i should wait and see if i get any real signs of gyno then get the letro or do you think its worth me getting some letro now and having low dose then like very 4-5 days ?

The first time I did test, I had the same stinging sensation in the nipples. I was told to just continue my cycle. After I finished my cycle, it went away in 2 weeks. It never happened again in the following test cycles

This is why I think when someone starts their first cycle, they should run an AI regardless. You don't know if you are sensitive to estrogen related sides or not. So prevent the problem from happening in the first place. Then as you progress in the world of AAS, you will know if you need something or not.

Right now, I would get bloodwork done to see where your estrogen levels are at. You are 4 weeks into cycle already, so checking bloodwork at this time would be a good idea regardless. Nolva should help dissipate the signs of gyno you have right now, but it won't do anything for your elevated estrogen levels. Because of this, I would add either adex or aromasin to your cycle and through PCT.

Got sensitive nipples before my 2nd week was finished on my cycle upped my aromasin to 12.5 ED instead of E3D and its gone now

IML Gear Cream!
yeah i can appreciate that, really wish id got the arimidex in my hand before doing it but there is such a varying difference of opinion on the matter, apparently taking AI can effect your gains if taken from the start and i genuinly thought id be able to get it with ease its just a case of bad luck and bad timing.

- - - Updated - - -

does anyone know any reliable sources of aromasin online at all ?

Not using the correct dosage of AI is what effects your gains. Estrogen has a lot of positive benefits, but you still want to keep it in range. The key is for it not to get too high, and not too low. This is why bloodwork is important on cycle. Everyone is different, so you will need to find out what dose works best for you.

As far as an Aromasin source, it's not hard. People have already told a few places to get it. Here are some links to make it easier for you..

http://www.ironmagresearch.com/products/exemestane/

http://www.superiorpeptide.com/buy-exemestane

Anastrazole is soooooooooo cheap from pharmacy.... If you can do that then you are golden

do you think i should wait and see if i get any real signs of gyno then get the letro or do you think its worth me getting some letro now and having low dose then like very 4-5 days ?

If you have access to it, I would get it now and be on the safe side. The first time I did test, I was a total novice to gear, and didn't have a clue about the possible contradictions and the ancillaries used to offset side effects.

Yeah i will definitley be doing AI through my next cycle, I asked my GP if i could get blood work done before the cycle but he said they wont do it unless its needed as it costs the NHS £110 each time so thats not really an option for me, unless there is some other ways it can be done people know of ?

Hi mate,

Im in the UK also. I blast and cruise and have my bloodwork done by my GP once every two months.

Heroin addicts are entitled to free bloodwork in our country and so are you. I would change GP's.

Also check your local needle exchange as some do bloodwork programs.

All the best

If you're taking steroids, YOU NEED AN AI! No clue where this no AI while on mantra comes from. Run it everyday and you don't need Letro. Get Exemestane and run it 12.5mg ED and stop bullshitting.

After several weeks if you experience crashed E sides, than drop it down to EOD.

*If you're nipples are truly sensitive to the touch, sounds like you need to run 4-6 weeks of Nolva because that is the primary gyno symptom with the exception of feeling a lump.

Back