• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Brew 333mg/ml test E. Bruising first pin post cook...

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Okay guys,

This is the procedure of the cook that was just made.

30mls @ 333mgs/ml

* 10g powder

* 15.6 grape seed

* .9ml BA (3%)

* 6ml BB (20%)

Cooked in beaker with water over 3 heat for a few minutes then lowered heat and filtered using whatman filters bottle top. Anyway so I pinned 1 ml yesterday, in my ventro glut as I usually do for my injects.. Some pip massaged after pin, this morning woke up with some pip and pain.. But went leg day about an hour later, BAM. My left VG is swollen, no redness as yet just blue bruising on inject site, my VG is tight as fuck and won't untighten even when I take weight off it.

I dunno... Worried about infection what do you guys think? I followed the process for filtration and cook etc.. I dunno just worried hurts a lot and is swollen etc..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
And this is why I'll just buy gear. lol

Infection would turn red. Blue bruising is bruising. Keep a feel out for heat. Heat means fever and fever means infection. My hip swelled up the size of a grapefruit from road rash once. It was flaming hot and took an enormous amount of antibiotics to kill it off.

Thank ronnie, Im ice packing it just to see if that helps, it seems to reduce the swelling. Maybe its due to the concentration? 333mg a ml i havent ever done that lol. I might do my wed injection of the same into my right VG and see if same thing happens, or should i try delt instead?

Bare in mind i just finished a 16 week cycle of 500 test e and mast 400 exclusively using left and right VG never swelled up... :( Ill give it another day or two and keep everyone posted, any other opinions?

Update.. Felt like a fever was coming on I was shaking from cold and heat combined... Checked temp three times came back at 37 degree Celsius which in Australia is perfectly within range apparently...

So I haven't got a fever but still have the symptoms without the fever itself.. Probably paranoia and placebo.. I still can see some light light redness but it could be due to swelling pushing against my pants.. I dunno sorry guys any ideas?

Bruising is often associated with trauma, you could have injured some capillaries. Pin size? Is the bruise running it's course? Changing color as it disperses?

Cooked in beaker with water over 3 heat for a few minutes then lowered heat and filtered using whatman filters bottle top. Anyway so I pinned 1 ml yesterday, in my ventro glut as I usually do for my injects.. Some pip massaged after pin, this morning woke up with some pip and pain.. But went leg day about an hour later, BAM. My left VG is swollen, no redness as yet just blue bruising on inject site, my VG is tight as fuck and won't untighten even when I take weight off it.

I dunno... Worried about infection what do you guys think? I followed the process for filtration and cook etc.. I dunno just worried hurts a lot and is swollen etc..
I hope for you sake that it is just a bruise.
If you boiled it in an open baker in an unsterile environment the chances are it got contaminated.

Okay so no fever this morning. It hurts a little less, the swelling is down slightly.

But the bruise or swelling itself is really hard.. Is it possible it's crystallized under my skin or something? I can't feel any rock hard but it's still much harder then my VG muscle has ever been.

I used an ice pack yesterday could it be that?

Here's a photo ignore the little bump on the right that I've had for years and years.

But where it's blue is the spot and around it is the slight red I was talking about
zygeqequ.jpg

IML Gear Cream!
Infection presents itself with swelling, redness and heat. You will feel tired, and sometimes carry a fever. As long as you follow basic sanitation protocol and use a new/clean filter your chances of infection are small.
That photo makes it look as if it's a high anterior quad not a ventro glute.

Last edited:
Why would you use 3% ba? IMO that's way to much. 1% is all that's needed.

Yah tommy I used a brand new filter i sanitized anything I touched used new needles and syringes for everything etc.

Should I draw all the oil out of the vials and just refilter it with a new .45 bottle too filter ?

You can refilter and bake as well. But bro that area looks forward of the ventro. Is it warm?

You can refilter and bake as well. But bro that area looks forward of the ventro. Is it warm?

Just feels a skin warm tbh not much difference from my right VG I've had others check and they say it's about the same as the right so I not hot or anything..

Maybe I missed the spot? I'm not left handed could be I fucked it up, I didn't feel the pressure of going into muscle...

That's about where I've done it. I always hit the same spot so I dunno why this time it was different.. It did hurt more afterwards I dunno..

Get Shredded!
A high ba level will deff leave a lump and some soreness, both which dissipates in a few days.

Do you have any antibiotics?

A high ba level will deff leave a lump and some soreness, both which dissipates in a few days.

Do you have any antibiotics?

No antibiotics but can get some from doctor, to me seems like swelling has gone down. Am i okay to use an ice pack? Or will that risk crystallizing the oil inside or something?

If not can i use a warm towel? If there is any crystallization that should help?

Yes at this point heat is going to be best. You could have gotten some oil leakage and be experiencing some cellulitis. Honestly though I still think it is a bruise. If it doesn't get better in 24 hrs go get some meds.

Yes at this point heat is going to be best. You could have gotten some oil leakage and be experiencing some cellulitis. Honestly though I still think it is a bruise. If it doesn't get better in 24 hrs go get some meds.

Should i expect this every time i inject this 333mg from now on? I have to do a pin tomorrow was thinking doing a delt and seeing if that does the same..

Just as a reference point ive put some GSO on the back of my hand and some BA on the wrist and BB on the right wrist, to see if i get any alergic reaction could possibly be that so im gonna try rule that out.

No reaction so not allergic to anything in there. Ultrasound will be in soonish like 2 hours will let you guys know

It doesn't look like a reaction. You've got a thrombus (injury to blood vessel) or a good cellulitis. I would try a small pin 1/2 ml to the delt as a test, you can do it right now and pin your usual dose if it's ok 24hrs later. If it's not hot or painful to the touch it's not an infection.

My next inject is tomorrow. I'll do 1ml into the delt although haven't done delt for 4 months so might be virgin muscle now lol.

Ill let you know an in hour if it was an infection or what. Can doctors mistake an ultrasound? For example if it's cellulitis or thrombus and they think it's infection instead?

Cellulitis is when oil spreads through your cellulite layer causing topical redness, I have gotten this when I miss muscle with a slin and bruising is usually much deeper. Infection is presented by elevated white blood cell counts and classic heat to the touch. I'm kinda surprised that they are doing an ultra sound. That is usually done when they are looking for encapsulation. You didn't look as though that had happened.

Back