• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Bulking season has started

Dunn03

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I just started sust 400 and deca 400 and I'm already feeling great but I'm having marriage problems and I'm living in a hotel so my diet sux Def not eating as much and as good as I'm suppose to

Been there get a Foreman grill & rice cooker it saved me when i was split up living in the hotel hope everything works out for you.

Sorry to hear about your person problems my man.. Keep your head up and stay positive, even when it's easier not to, an things will be ok.. Just keep priorities in check.. Family first..

Been there-its sucks!!! Should you conceder stalling cycle to keep a level head........When I blast, I'm a bigger asshole than normal....Just a thought...Family First

I just started sust 400 and deca 400 and I'm already feeling great but I'm having marriage problems and I'm living in a hotel so my diet sux Def not eating as much and as good as I'm suppose to

Hello,

I am sorry for your problem. By the way, I recommend you to better start your cycle when you can eat and train (workout) properly especially when you want to bulk up. Otherwise, you won't get much effective. Also, if you already decide to start your, please don't forget about the PCT.:) Wish your hard time will gone soon.

Back