• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

isis what do we need to do as a world community?

bullmastiff

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Ok isis is hot news what do the YOU think the global response should be? It's obvious to everyone that we can't ignore this, but how do you stomp out an idea? My opinion is we need boots on the ground putting a 5.56 round center mass on every single one of these sons of bitches, but If you've got something better throw it out bro.

My answer is the same as it was for iraq and all the other places we try to police. Drop a fucking nuke and be done with it. It worked in WW2 right? Oh here come the bleeding hearts...what about the collateral damage to the inocent. Sorry shit happens i guess. Population control.

...maybe start here ... :winkfinger: ......
AtomicBomb.gif

They are a threat? You serious?
3 teenagers just shot each other in my town of 3500. Maybe they should have posted it on YouTube, or had liberal media embedded in the crack house. That would be scary, and we could all cry "protect us from evil doers, Mr President"

The best response is the largest airdrop of anal thermometers the world has ever seen. Within a month widespread brain damage will render the threat inert.

Take a group of women soldiers and give em guns n bombs. Kinda like what pkk has done. Thats their biggest fear is dying at the hands of a woman. Die by hand of a woman= no paradise of virgins.

I would let then have their land and establish a caliphate. What better way to defeat them than with their own ideas being lived out?

I don't think Isis is a bigger problem than our own government. They've been handling some situations very awkwardly here lately. Borders are still wide open down here in Texas, we are letting people with Ebola into the country, they don't seem real concerned about Ebola, we're gonna start sending illegals to the battlefield to defend the country they are living in illegally any way. I mean how does it make any sense at all to give an illegal rights to fire arms when they've been trying to take away the fire arms away from legal American citizens? Our nations debt just keeps going up and up without any legislation to make it better...NSA caught spying on eachother and citizens, Homeland security bulking up on guns and ammo...damn that's just the tip of the iceberg. Seems like they are doing everything they can to bring the country down without doing anything to sudden...

I'm not fully against the glass parking lot, but really... their greatest deterrent to new membership has to be themselves. I mean, how many Muslims rally want to live in a caliphate run by axe murderers?

I'm not fully against the glass parking lot, but really... their greatest deterrent to new membership has to be themselves. I mean, how many Muslims rally want to live in a caliphate run by axe murderers?

This is the problem. Nobody over there does anything to improve their lives. Saddam Hussein is in power and what do they do? Nothing. ISIS overruns their country what do they do? The military runs and the people just accept it. It is their fate, let them deal with it.

I am for keeping ISIS contained but these people suck at managing their future.

Glass parking lot is good, but you need to expand it to large swathes of Europe too, where there are groups of people demanding to be held to sharia law instead of the law of whatever country they are in.

He knew what to do.... bury them in mass graves with hog parts. :winkfinger:

Attachments

• images.jpeg
    images.jpeg
    9 KB · Views: 12
The number of bombs we have dropped is pathetic. We need to stop fucking around and step up the game.

Send all Hollywood actors to the middle east to sign a treaty of peace with them. If that doesn't work send anyone who has a "war is not the answer" sticker on their car. If that still doesn't work, bomb Russia and tell them the Muslims did it. Whoever is left after that bomb and enjoy the awesome new world.

Get Shredded!
This is the problem. Nobody over there does anything to improve their lives. Saddam Hussein is in power and what do they do? Nothing. ISIS overruns their country what do they do? The military runs and the people just accept it. It is their fate, let them deal with it.

I am for keeping ISIS contained but these people suck at managing their future.

There is s shit tonne of petroleum at stake here.

I just want to cut Jihad John's head off on YouTube..that's it..

We need to send Jonny Quest and mother fucking Hadji in on the case.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1413166323.527995.jpg

Don't get me wrong, if the Dan Marinos would give me my SAW back well, Id support boots on the ground.

This thread is turning out a lot better than I thought it would.

I honestly couldn't care less what the world does. I only care about what America does or doesn't do for that matter. Hold them by the neck and force raw swine down their throats for starters.

Back