• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

athletic performance

Putinwork23

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Have any of you guys used gear to increaseve
your explosion, vertical and speed and etc?!
Trying to get my speed and especially
vertical up, so I'm seeing if any of you guys
maybe tried to achieve the same thing and had
results!? Hope I get some feedback

i'm curious about this too.

I've played football all my life and during my college years (about 2-3 years ago) I was able to easily dunk on a 10ft rim being 6feet tall. I was able to do this without AAS and the workouts that helped the most were explosive workouts like cleans, snatches, clean and jerk on top of regular leg workouts. I wouldn't be surprised if AAS greatly improved my results.

i feel like moderate doses of some of the most basic compounds would do wonders. test, eq, maybe mast/primo would definitely be the best ones to come to mind, if you think about any professional athletes getting caught using they aren't on enormous 1-2g cycles of 5 different compounds, they are barely breaking trt doses (probably because they are already within the genetic elite). i would presume a simple program of test, hgh, and epo would be on the grocery list of most professional athletes (and possibly an amphetamine for event time?). although i would stay away from any highly aromatizing drugs, they do have their part in an athletes life where water weight and cardiovascular endurance aren't of utmost concern. most definitely shy away from any tren usage, or any drug that is known to diminish cardiovascular endurance or give wicked ass pumps. and obviously diet plays a role in performance/goals

I cant speak for anyone else but personally i used winstrol throughout my athletic career to help produce faster twithed muscle fibers and more explosion. I used it at 50 mg every other day and i believe it worked wonders for me. Im a left handed pitcher and prior to supplementing with winstrol i was throwing approx 88-90 consistently and after adding winstrol i was up to 92-94 consistently. I didnt change anything as far as workout schedule or regiment. My 40 yard dash went from 4.7 to around 4.5. Not too significant but i was at the end of my career and running faster than when i was selected to the team. Im not saying it works or everyone but it did for me. It was actually my very first experience with gear and i was 26 years old. Look into it and see if it could help you. I know of other teamates that used anavar to help them for the same reason but i have no experience with it so dont take what i say about that to be fact. Check it out though and see what research is out there.

Back