• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Go sf giants!!!

john4890

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
NLCS game tomorrow at 5:07pm.. We have are ace bumgarner pitching so its going to be a great pitching match-up.

Yeah buddy! I was gonna PM you, but forgot your screen name hahaha. I just remember you're the guy with the SF logo.

This is an even year, so its another Giants World Series victory! Yeah buddy!!!!

I got to visit the park for the first time in Aug. Its spectacular.

Yeah buddy! I was gonna PM you, but forgot your screen name hahaha. I just remember you're the guy with the SF logo.

This is an even year, so its another Giants World Series victory! Yeah buddy!!!!

I got to visit the park for the first time in Aug. Its spectacular.
I know right.. even years 2010,2012 and hopefully 2014. Lucky i haven't been to the new park just candlestick.

I went to att park for my honeymoon 3 years ago. Opening day. Matt Cain took a perfect came into the 8th. Pitcher got a hit. Was a great game tho.

Will be there Wednesday if they dont sweep Cards in 3 straight.

Yea I dont know why I was thinking it was best of 5.
I realized this when I watched ESPN after my post. Duhhhh...
I spent a few bucks on tics so that would be SWEET if they won the series on Wed...

IML Gear Cream!
Hell yea...I will be there tomm :). Jetting outta work early.

Dude it was awesome. I have many pics as I was near Giants bullpen 9th row.
I have many pics but posting them thru Tapa is impossible.

Thanks for those cool pics. Great game last night. Just need 1 more game and off to the world series. Im glad Bumgarner is pitching tonight.

Get Shredded!
Yea he should shut them down. Giants need to start hitting more and pop one over the fence.
Royals wont be easy but again Giants are doing well.

Ahhh hell YES...They going to win this series in style.
Peavy 2night....

Back