• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Hcg and bigger nuts sack

masongrey

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Anyone ever notice a change in your balls after jumping on hcg? I've been on deca and test for a while and hopped on hcg at 500iu twice this week and my raisin balls just dropped back to normal.

On gear they seem to slam right under the ol skin flute and pow one week of hcg and I can slap my chick with them again.

Jokes aside I assume it's kicking the natural test back online? They look like they did before the cycle it's just crazy how two shots change the ball bag

Sent using Tapatalk

Anyone ever notice a change in your balls after jumping on hcg? I've been on deca and test for a while and hopped on hcg at 500iu twice this week and my raisin balls just dropped back to normal.

On gear they seem to slam right under the ol skin flute and pow one week of hcg and I can slap my chick with them again.

Jokes aside I assume it's kicking the natural test back online? They look like they did before the cycle it's just crazy how two shots change the ball bag

Sent using Tapatalk

That's one of the main reasons a lot of people use HCG. Did you research this peptide before you started using it? Lol

That's one of the main reasons a lot of people use HCG. Did you research this peptide before you started using it? Lol

Yes sir and I've used it b4 but like all men I forget shit and get amazed when it happens again. Next cycle I'll prob go "my nuts are done.....then hcg hits and I'll go...nuts back online

Kinda a trip that's all

Sent using Tapatalk

Been running HCG this entire cycle and the boys lost a little weight but are still respectable. My last bloods had test levels at 7345ng/ml and I still got balls so I would say the shit works homeboy

That is kind of the idea behind use HCG lol.

AAS (especially Deca) are going to suppress/shutdown our bodies own Test production. So because our balls are no longer active, they shrink. HCG mimics LH, which is the hormone that tells your little buddies to start producing Test. This, in return, causes the balls to come back online and go back to around normal size.. or bigger.

I am pretty sure they cover this in AAS 101. Didn't you take the class?

That is kind of the idea behind use HCG lol.

AAS (especially Deca) are going to suppress/shutdown our bodies own Test production. So because our balls are no longer active, they shrink. HCG mimics LH, which is the hormone that tells your little buddies to start producing Test. This, in return, causes the balls to come back online and go back to around normal size.. or bigger.

I am pretty sure they cover this in AAS 101. Didn't you take the class?

What he said:)

Back