• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Karma is a bitch

If that's true, its so awesome. I don't care where you sit on Israel, Isis, or any of that, someone who straps on a bomb to kill civilians who kills his own civilians instead is wonderfully ironic

Barbaric is the only word that comes to mind. The history of the world documents the length that these people will go to. I am all for religious freedom and the ability to practice your faith. Coming from an atheist that's as tolerant as it gets, but when you are convinced that you must kill yourself and innocent people around you to further your cause, the true religious aspect has gone out the window.

From the video it looks like the corpse was intact. My guess is that it's a double-bombing of the sort we see often in the Islamic world now, usually by Sunnis against Shiite targets. Suicide bomber got among the crowd. Pure speculation, but that's the main pattern.

Wait...wtf is everyone talking about? Clearly DOZENS of innocent people are dead or seriously hurt. How is that cool just bc the one guy who was an asshole died too? Maybe I'm missing something.

From the video it looks like the corpse was intact. My guess is that it's a double-bombing of the sort we see often in the Islamic world now, usually by Sunnis against Shiite targets. Suicide bomber got among the crowd. Pure speculation, but that's the main pattern.

Yes I noticed that as well. So forgive me here but aren't they all Muslim ? Shiite or Sunnis, isn't that comparable to say Baptists and Methodists. Either way it seems to be counter productive to furthering their cause when they kill each other. I can understand the zealot mindset towards the enemy but blowing each other up seems counterproductive.

Wait a minute. So the bomb goes off and some dude is chanting god is great?

I don't get these people.

Wait...wtf is everyone talking about? Clearly DOZENS of innocent people are dead or seriously hurt. How is that cool just bc the one guy who was an asshole died too? Maybe I'm missing something.

All these 'innocent' people celebrate killing of women and children.

I'm so sick of these fucking camel jockeys...

Yes I noticed that as well. So forgive me here but aren't they all Muslim ? Shiite or Sunnis, isn't that comparable to say Baptists and Methodists. Either way it seems to be counter productive to furthering their cause when they kill each other. I can understand the zealot mindset towards the enemy but blowing each other up seems counterproductive.

Yeah they're all Muslims but they Sunnis and Shiites see each other as heretics. That's the bigger war gearing up in the Mideast now -- Sunni nations & factions such as Saudi Arabia, other Gulf states, even ISIS, against Shiites in Iran, Iraq, Lebanon, etc. We saw the same sort of thing in Medieval times in Europe with Catholics and Protestants... endless religious wars. That's the situation in much of the Islamic world today, a Medieval mindset. Not necessarily any worse than old-time Christian fundamentalism but definitely way behind the times.

Since I posted this video I've read some more about this and it appears that it was a car bomb that was set off as the funeral passed. I deffenitely agree that the factions are at war with each other. But as war goes you would think fighting multiple enemies at the same time would be a recipe for defeat.

Since I posted this video I've read some more about this and it appears that it was a car bomb that was set off as the funeral passed. I deffenitely agree that the factions are at war with each other. But as war goes you would think fighting multiple enemies at the same time would be a recipe for defeat.

Yea at about 1:20 you can see the body that was being carried nearly 100% intact.

Back