• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Is 200mg/week of Boldenone Undecylenate enough for increased appetite?!?

Seduciary

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
For my next cycle, I was thinking of adding Equipoise in the mix just to increase my lagging appetite, and would like to know if 200mg (1cc) per week would be enough to do the job? I've heard it supposed to be the best compound for increasing appetite, but wonder if that's just an exaggeration or myth. I'm on a budget, so I'm trying to keep the dosages low strictly for financial purposes. My usual cycle is 500mg of Test E with 40-50mg D-bol.

TIA

I wouldn't count on it.

Look into GHRP-6.. couple pokes of that a day will have you destroying your kitchen.

Hello,;)

Yes, I agree that you can use GHRP-6 instead of EQ. You should inject subcutaneously 100 mcg, 1-3 per day, at least 30 minutes before meal. Also, it is reasonable price. :)

For my next cycle, I was thinking of adding Equipoise in the mix just to increase my lagging appetite, and would like to know if 200mg (1cc) per week would be enough to do the job? I've heard it supposed to be the best compound for increasing appetite, but wonder if that's just an exaggeration or myth. I'm on a budget, so I'm trying to keep the dosages low strictly for financial purposes. My usual cycle is 500mg of Test E with 40-50mg D-bol.

TIA
I don't see why it wouldn't. I mean GHRP might be a little better but if you have already purchased the EQ why not. I think everyone kind of under estimates the drug and they think you need to run a gram a week to do anything.

Thanks for the responses. I never heard of GHRP-6, but after looking it up, it sounds like an interesting option. I'm not a fan of doing more than 2 intramuscular injections per week, so the tiny insulin pen pokes sound like a piece of cake. Plus, you can use it randomly as needed, compared to AAS, where there has to be a set plan to avoid possible side effects. And yeah, it's cost effective as well. I didn't order the EQ yet, but I might try that as well.

That's a good dose for a small woman!
Eq doesn't do much for my appetite and I wouldn't even bother with that dose
U should enjoy the ghrp-6 much more

Last edited:
U should enjoy the ghrp-6 much more

I ordered a couple vials of GHRP-6 today. My question is; will I have hunger attacks only after an injection, or continuously throughout the day hours after an injection? Plus, does this hunger effect happen right away, or do I have to sit around for 3-4 weeks like AAS?

TIA

IML Gear Cream!
not everyone gets the hunger side effect of boldenone, as the others said peptides should help you out in that area way more

not everyone gets the hunger side effect of boldenone, as the others said peptides should help you out in that area way more

Ah, after further research on the peptides, I didn't know you have to mix water in it (reconstruct) with a bunch of precise calculations. I thought it would be ready to go like a vile of AAS. I'm kinda impatient when it comes to things like that. Sure changes things. Anyway, when I get the order, I'll decide what to do. Maybe adding EQ (more than 200mg) and eating at high quality restaurants (I'm a terrible cook) is all the appetite needs...

Personally I would save the eq for later so you can buy more and run it at a beneficial dose. 200mg is a waste in my opinion. Like others have said ghrp6 has been found to boost the desire to eat. So I'd stick with the peptide if you wanna use a compound for appetite.

I sure do and the more I use, the hungrier I get. Wonder why EQ does that? Maybe Heavy can come in and explain this weirdness to us.

I wouldn't count on it.

Look into GHRP-6.. couple pokes of that a day will have you destroying your kitchen.

right on

Personally I would save the eq for later so you can buy more and run it at a beneficial dose. 200mg is a waste in my opinion. Like others have said ghrp6 has been found to boost the desire to eat. So I'd stick with the peptide if you wanna use a compound for appetite.

I was thinking of splurging and getting a multiple vial deal, then I could do at least 400mg or more of EQ per week. The GHRP-6 may be more effective, but it sounds like a hassle to set up with the reconstructing and all, since I have zero experience with that kind of thing. I still might try it, since I'll be getting it in a few days. Or, I might say fuck all the reconstructing calculations and do a higher dose of EQ, and then play around with the peptide during PCT. I'll keep you posted...

Lke others have said, EQ is not the best way to increase your appetite. There are a variety of more effective options, such as GHRP-6 or GHRP-2. Even cardio is more effective. Many people notice zero appetite increase from EQ. It is highly individual...and placebo often plays a role, as well. At any rate, it is not that effective for increasing appetite.

Last edited:
Lke others have said, EQ is not the best way to increase your appetite. There are a variety of more effective options, such as GHRP-2 or GHRP-2.

I've read various formulas on how to reconstruct. The amount of water needed; using the markings on the insulin needle to get the correct dosages and yada yada, are all foreign to me - not to mention confusing (I hated math in school). I was under the impression that the vile was already filled and ready to use, and I wouldn't have to deal with any of these calculations. Anyway, I just ordered some BW, and the GHRP-6 should be coming in a couple days. I've decided to give it a shot (pun intended) instead of EQ for now.

Even cardio is more effective.

Or even a better chef :D

I've read various formulas on how to reconstruct. The amount of water needed; using the markings on the insulin needle to get the correct dosages and yada yada, are all foreign to me - not to mention confusing (I hated math in school). I was under the impression that the vile was already filled and ready to use, and I wouldn't have to deal with any of these calculations. Anyway, I just ordered some BW, and the GHRP-6 should be coming in a couple days. I've decided to give it a shot (pun intended) instead of EQ for now.

Or even a better chef :D

If you add 300 IU's of water to a 5 mg (5,000 mcg) vial, then each 6 IU dose will provide 100 mcg. I use this formula because an insulin syringes measure in 2 IU increments. So, if you use an amount of water which forces you to measure in 3's, 5's, or 7's in order to meaasure 100 mcg, it is more difficult to get an accurate measurement because there are no lines for those IU readings.

For a 5000 iu ghrp I add 2.5 cc of water each then the 10 mark on insulin pin is 150 which I would advise running 3 times a day.

Get Shredded!
For a 5000 iu ghrp I add 2.5 cc of water each then the 10 mark on insulin pin is 150 which I would advise running 3 times a day.

That's exactly what I did yesterday when I got the stuff in the mail. There was a YouTube video of some women reconstructing a peptide that supposed to enhance female libido. Her formula was also 2.5 cc of water per 5mg vial, and the 10 mark on insulin pin for injections. I did two shots in the 10 mark (didn't have time to do a third because of work schedule). I didn't seem to be extremely hungry, but by the time I finished work, I was a few lbs heavier than I normally am due to extra food consumption and experiencing an unusual amount of thirst. I'm sure this is just a fluke being the first day on the stuff. I'm curious what will happen after a week or two. I just did a shot and going to hit the shower. I'll have some garlic baked chicken in the oven waiting for me :D

If you add 300 IU's of water to a 5 mg (5,000 mcg) vial, then each 6 IU dose will provide 100 mcg. I use this formula because an insulin syringes measure in 2 IU increments. So, if you use an amount of water which forces you to measure in 3's, 5's, or 7's in order to meaasure 100 mcg, it is more difficult to get an accurate measurement because there are no lines for those IU readings.

Thanks. I already did what the poster below suggested (2.5 cc of BW into a 5mg vial).

I don't know if this stuff supposed to hit immediately, but it's been 2 days of 100mcg 3 times a day, and I haven't noticed anything. The first day was a placebo effect, because I was naturally hungry post-workout anyway. The lbs I gained from the first day was merely water from overeating. If this stuff doesn't make things happen after a month, I might as well try EQ...

I kind of doubt it. But I never got a huge appetite with EQ even at 750mg/week (with test in cycle). Everyone is different of course but 500mg/week seems to be a sweet spot for results.

If this GHRP-6 stuff doesn't do the job in a month or so, I just might try that. If the EQ doesn't work either, at least it's something to supplement the Test.

I have known people for whom GHRP-6/2 doesn't seem to increase the appetite. Perhaps some people already have high natural ghrelin levels (GHRP-2/6 are ghrelin mimetics), so using a substance designed to mimic ghrelin provides comparatively little effect. However, there is no doubt that it works very well in many people.

Also, are you sure your GHRP-2/6 is real?

I have known people for whom GHRP-6/2 doesn't seem to increase the appetite. Perhaps some people already have high natural ghrelin levels (GHRP-2/6 are ghrelin mimetics), so using a substance designed to mimic ghrelin provides comparatively little effect. However, there is no doubt that it works very well in many people.

Before I totally dismiss GHRP-6, I'll give it 3-4 weeks just like I would AAS (5-6 weeks for Test E lol). I did however, notice a clear strength gain of 3 reps in my workout poundages after 2 days of use, and 4lbs of bodyweight that won't come off (a good thing). Whether that's attributed to the peptide, I won't know until a couple more weeks on the stuff. I was able to add that one extra meal to my diet, which may be enough to acquire monor strength gains, since I'm still on cycle. It just don't feel like raiding my kitchen, which was the initial impression I got here.

Also, are you sure your GHRP-2/6 is real?

I got it from one of the sponsors here :D

Back