• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 🩺Muscle Gelz® HUMANOGEN® - Powered by Ibutamoren® Increases Growth Hormone! (Transdermal - No Injecting!)🏥

Who always waits?

Do you guys wait the proper time to get back on?

• I Always wait proper time to get back on

Votes: 1 8.3%
  • I Sometimes wait proper time to get back on

Votes: 4 33.3%
  • I never wait the correct time just pct and back on

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I cruise....and my life rules

Votes: 7 58.3%

• Total voters

Deuce

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
Who always waits the correct length of time to get back on? In other words, who here always waits the length of their cycle + pct after pct to start another cycle? Your answers are not going to cause me to put my health at risk, I am just curious.

I love gear(test mainly) because of how happy I am on it. Nothing really can get me down and I love it. I think I may have depression issues anyways(nothing serious) but just feel so much better on. I think I am a better person.

Thanks for the input brothers.

I am about 3 weeks out from finishing my pct and plan in hopping back on the first of the year. I think if your blood panel is normal then you should be alright

Im trying to wait the correct amount of time this time around ...Bout 16 weeks and I dont think Im gonna make it lol. On week 7 now

Hell, I'm like hours out from the end of my pct and I want back on. But I still feel pretty shitty and my mood isn't worth a damn it seems lol gonna suck waiting till march....I'm not going to make it.

I get close but never the correct time. Maybe it's cause my cycles are so long.

Me too but Im really trying hard this time ...Was actually just telling my wife that the reason im on this forum so much lately makes me feel like Im still in the game . This place and the guys here really do help . When I am on cycle Im on the comp and forum like 70 percent less .Thanks forum for helping stay mentally in the game lol

Yea thats the same with me murph, I'm on here a good bit more when I'm off cycle. I didn't really think about it but thats true. Hell if anything I'm always researching what I want to do next during pct and between cycles :winkfinger:

I'm glad I'm not the only one that struggles. I believe it is important though because I don't want to harm my system at all. Really want children.

i need to come off bad been on for like 11 months now.test only cycle during some of that but still.i need to come off go to the dr get put on trt.

Its understandable its just so nice being on. I probably would have stayed on longer last time if it weren't for the rough ass prop I made. Powder was dirty so it was like a train hit me wherever I pinned lol that got old so I was ready to come off.

Me too but Im really trying hard this time ...Was actually just telling my wife that the reason im on this forum so much lately makes me feel like Im still in the game . This place and the guys here really do help . When I am on cycle Im on the comp and forum like 70 percent less .Thanks forum for helping stay mentally in the game lol

I completely disagree lol reading everybodies stuff makes me never want to come off lol these places don't help with following the typical protocol at all lol

I completely disagree lol reading everybodies stuff makes me never want to come off lol these places don't help with following the typical protocol at all lol

Haha I can see both sides of that....I'm with you. Reading all this just makes me wanna try it lol

Back