• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

Tight tendons?

Hypertrophy

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
I get really tight in my foot and wrist I have to stretch daily and is quite painfully , can anyone tell me what's up far I I can tell I think I'm getting tendinitis .

Some people are just naturally more tight then others. Myself, I lack wrist extension bad so I need to stretch daily o perform any type of pressing movement. Carpal tunnel can come from this too so make sure you stretch!

I got this last year as well only through my forearms and elbow. Add a good amount of fish oil, multi vitamin, and anti inflammatory pain relievers like alieve. Thats what helped mine go away hope this helps u out

I get really tight in my foot and wrist I have to stretch daily and is quite painfully , can anyone tell me what's up far I I can tell I think I'm getting tendinitis .

Stretching, 2x/day Animal flex and lots of fish oil. Oh ya, some npp and massages are what works for me too.;)

Thanks guys I've been stretching every day throughout the day! I might need fish oil and I'm running deca so hopefully that and anti inflammatories and we will see !

Be aware that nsaids suppress collagen synthesis + in the long run do harm.
Check out a product named Zyflamend made by NewChapter. Will take a solid 30 days to be 100% effective. I have severe osteoarthritis throughout. This prod lets me move pain free.

Be aware that nsaids suppress collagen synthesis + in the long run do harm.
Check out a product named Zyflamend made by NewChapter. Will take a solid 30 days to be 100% effective. I have severe osteoarthritis throughout. This prod lets me move pain free.

:winkfinger:

Thanks guys I've been stretching every day throughout the day! I might need fish oil and I'm running deca so hopefully that and anti inflammatories and we will see !

Specifically look into mobility exercises. I havent lookd into the elbows wrists but for ankles there are quite a few mobility exercises to address this exact problem. Start incorporating it like prehab before your workouts. I have improved or eliminated various problems doing this over the years.

fish oil, cissus quadrangularis and stretching.

Back