• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪Check Out IronMag Labs Andro Hard® - Powered by R-Andro & Epi-Andro! 💊
  • 👉Check Out Platinum Pharms🌽Corn Hole Sale!🌽

GF is making me PCT!

NattyAsGraham

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So the only reason I'm not cruising for the next three months is gf wants me to not cruise and blast... So pct it is... Convince me to do otherwise guys please! I love me some test even at just 300mg lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell her your muscles will fall off and you won't be able to have sex.

Tell her your muscles will fall off and you won't be able to have sex.

Interesting problem is I talk to her about steroids a lot so she's pretty clued on. I just haven't been able to convince her cruise and blast is the best option... She still worries I'll damage my ability to have kids with her..

Read up on HCG regimens, that may be an alternative for you to explore, how old are you? how long are you planning on waiting to have kids?

Read up on HCG regimens, that may be an alternative for you to explore, how old are you? how long are you planning on waiting to have kids?

I'm 25 atm, want to have kids around 28-30 possibly. Possibly a few kids hopefully. Yah I've read about hcg I just worry that the science still isn't 100% on infertility none that I've read that is that can tell me if I'm okay to cruise and blast without losing the ability to have kids etc

Why don't you have some sperm frozen now in case you have issues down the road? My boy had been running a moderate to high dose of test along with several other comounds here and there for the last 10 years straight, and he got his girl pregnant w/o even trying. Just sayin,good luck either way.

Just hide your pins and tell her that you are off problem solved.

IML Gear Cream!
She isn't your wife, she has no say. End of discussion.

I mean really man, you don't think enough of her to make her your wife, then why do you let her tell you how to live your life? If you were married it would be different, but not at this stage of the game.

The thing is, she is someone I want to marry lol. We've had 2 and something years now and we're both getting closer to the stage of wanting to settle down/ marry 28 or so.. I dunno mang

That's your decision not hers brother.

Tell her pct will turn you into a bitchier version of her....

Back