• 👋Hello, please SIGN-UP FOR A FREE account and become a member of our community!
    You will then be able to start threads, post comments and send messages to other members. Thanks!
  • 💪IronMag Labs® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.ironmaglabs.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

HELP... breaking out with pimples😈

FreakaZoiid

Registered
Reaction score
Get Shredded!
So my last cycle I ran 750 test e 12 weeks and dboll for 5 weeks at 50 mg....

I hear the phrase some people get pimples and some dont... also depends on the quality of gear...

Question. Does an A I play any effect of blocking or receiving pimples other than blocking estrogen levels?

I Frickin broke out all over my arms chest and stomach and was furious looking at myself in the mirror and shamed to go to the beach... I haven't done a cycle since for over a yr and I still have dark specs on my skin wich won't seem to go away.... how can I prevent this shit from my next cycle?

Never heard of ai playing a role in acne, at least not yet.

Some run a low dose of accutane while on cycle, like 10mg ed.

How is ur skin naturally, oily? How was it on cycle? Excessively oily?
Did ur acne flare up on cycle or after.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

No bad, general combative techniques.

It is the only time this gas happened on cycle or is this ur first cycle and ur freaked.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

A baseline question before trying to give answers:

What have you used in the past (if anything) to combat this problem?

When I hit 750mg/test this happens...................I used acne wash in the three showers I took a day..........plus acne pads between showers......worked great!

When I hit 750mg/test this happens...................I used acne wash in the three showers I took a day..........plus acne pads between showers......worked great!

Almost identical to what I do.

I use Nutragena body and face wash when showering three times a day.

Fuck it....It's cheap and it works.....................about to bulk again,stocking up!

6443fb9e38b60630f55b3eb8e6672267.jpg

Doesn't work for everyone but it is a nice start.

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

I have spots on some skin areas that haven't gone away in a yr since my last cycle wich has been a year... has anyone broke out on their arms and stomach...?

IML Gear Cream!
Accutane is the best for acne.I have been on it several months and works quick. I take it for a form of rosacea that very similar to acne and it cleared me up in week's.

I have. I ran tren and test at start of 2014 and got cyst acne on back , shoulders then it hit chest and ran onto arms (above my sleeve thankfully". I wasn't running any AI. This time I'm running test and deca and started to break out but got on arimadex and using one of the over the counter benzoyl peroxide washes from Walgreens and it's working great! I always break out and I'm 3 weeks in with only two pimples. I'm very acne prone. After one week of 200mg of cyp (before the AI) I had zits....I got buddies who run fives times the doses I do with no acne....fuckin assholes :)

Sent using Tapatalk

Accutane is the best for acne.I have been on it several months and works quick. I take it for a form of rosacea that very similar to acne and it cleared me up in week's.

How about pinning while on accutane, do u do it?

THE GREEN MACHINE

CASCA

Yes. I have been on for years.

Few things.
Hormone leveled fluctuating can cause acne. In a way then yes a steady AI dose keeping levels consistent can help. I like a 10mg daily dose of nolva if acne is flaring up.

However I feel the best acne supp out there if your acne if from extra oily skin from gear is b-5/pantothenic acid. It dries the oil at a glandular level. Makes my skin far far less oily when I go higher with dosing.
If acne is horrid then try 5-8grams of b-5 daily
For 2 weeks. Drop down to 2-5 grams daily maintenance dose.
Usually the 2-5 grams daily is plenty and no front load is needed.

Dial anti bacterial body wash with a good scrub brush also helps

Check out b-5 guys. Works great.

Did you break out in Acne on cycle or in PCT, or both.

Anytime you fuck with your hormone levels, there is a chance to break out. People often associate acne from steroids just with Testosterone because of the elevated Androgens in the body. A lot of it can also be contributed to elevated estrogen levels as well, or just a general in balance of hormones.

A couple things you can do to help..

- Exfoliate with a loufa or scrub a few times a week.
- Use a wash that helps control oil.
- Don't over wash or scrub the infected area too hard. This will just irritate it, and could make it worse.
- Tan
- If you shave/nair/or Wax.. avoid using thick lotions like Cocoa Butter. These are great for the skin, but can block pores and hair follicles.. leading to acne or folliculitis.

I get bad bad Acne until I got some panoxyl body wash. If it wasn't for that I probably woulda quit the AAS. It was THAT bad....

OIF VETERAN

I also use panoxyl but the cvs brand since it is cheaper and I use a bar instead of the body wash. I use nuetrogena face wash and I use a benzoyl peroxide spot treatment in the evening for the pimples that do show up. The best thing to do is to have everything when you start your cycle and use the washes before because once the pimples show up, they are harder to get rid of. If you keep your skin dry from the beginning it is much easier to maintain throughout the cycle. Once you are covered in acne, it is going to take several weeks for it to subside. The whole point of doing steroids for me is to look better so I take the acne control very seriously. I have used accutane in the past but the more I read on it, the more I want to avoid it. You are already putting a bunch of shit in your system, so why put more? Also if that is the route you go, I would recommend taking it from the beginning as well since even with accutane, it will take several weeks for a bad breakout to go away.

Oxy cleansing pads bro skin care section of any pharmacy pretty much I get em from target. They dry out the nastiest zits if you use it twice a day

Back